Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 226

Rodman

Yeah, new schedule is killing me and I can't complain enough about this particular song.  I've heard babymetal songs I've liked before, but I can only hear the relationship of numbers in a contextual world biased around the number 4 so many times before I start to complain even more than normal.

JTOi3ZC.jpg

0scoNpf.jpg

And another thing just so I can complain, I didn't like the tuning either. So WAH!

Now I'm off to change my whiney old man diaper.

Thanks Everyone for all you do each week and for keeping this thing going.  I may complain, but I truly enjoy the variety of music that gets tossed in here!

Cheers

--Wren

• Like 4

The optimist in me says "keep pushing for a better score" but the pessimist in me says "you hate guns n' roses, especially Axl so don't bother and you wont have to listen to him".

Well, you can always turn music off  :D

Heh, I actually have to do that very often. Makes it interesting on the last run to see if what I was playing matches up once I can actually hear it.

• Like 3

A cold run and a half arsed attempt to boot. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1312099702

• Like 4

Mortalo, on 11 Feb 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

Ok, because of poor results and overall lack of skill @NoonyDeloony gets downgraded to Advanced. She would be forever remembered as shameful person... and then she'll make another charming video and we'll forget about that.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/NoonyDeloony/videos

Twitching bass unskillfully, here: https://www.twitch.tv/noonydeloony

hvDFMSh.jpg

GnR really polarising band, seems like everyone loves or hates them.  :huh:

I think I might have a couple more percents in me, let's see what happens.

• Like 3

Gamut now active again on Youtube!

Gamut on Twitch

Gamut on Twitter

Gamut Customs

~

Come join us in the Rocksmith Championship!

@@Stark_Knight Did you get the 97.7 in GNR while using the detune pedal?  You got me thinking about getting one.

Yes, I use it for every tuning besides standard and Drop D. If you want more proof it works I also used it in week 221 to get a 99.62% on spirit - ghost, which is in D standard. 

The lowest tuning I've used for it is down to Bb standard and it worked just fine.

• Like 2

@ nah, as much as I don't want to hear axl's voice I play better with the music. Really I just need the beat to play along with so if there's an instrumental version that would be best for me. playing without music for me is a quick way to destroy my confidence in my ability to play

• Like 2