Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 225

Mortalo

The Scream has the new neck installed and the set-up had been done.  It's ready for gNat to take it to school.

I'd like some Championship player opinions on Secret Agent Man.  The old neck had an overhang over the body at the heel.  The new neck does not, leaving an unsightly gap between pickguard and neck.  What should I do?

1) hide it with something black

2) cover the gap with a contrasting shiny thing

3) replace the pickguard with another 45 (e.g. Louie Louie)

4) make a larger pickguard out of a suitable LP (e.g. The Surfaris - Wipe Out)

5) leave it

Edit

6) laminate the old 45 on top of a black LP and re-cut to match the neck heel B)

• Like 2

"Like a bird on the wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir, I have tried in my own way to be free" Leonard Cohen - RIP

Peek inside 2groggy's basement FreeBird Laboratory (not for the faint of heart)

Tobias Bass VI      SG shaped Bass VI     Hollow Acoustic Thunderbird 5     Hollow Archtop Bass VI

Harlequin Hollow Archtop Bass     Hollow Toby Bass VI     Starcaster Bass     A trio of hollow archtops (new)

@ Well, I can sightread just about any song, but that doesnt mean I can play it, most of that solo was very sloppy on my part, haha :) The solo is responsible for almost all my misses if I remember correctly even though I knew what I had to do from the first try. Im not neeeearly good enough to properly play that solo yet.  :lol: The rest of the song is rather simple power metal riffs which is the majority of the song

• Like 2

My CDLC ! 

I usually release about 2 CDLC a month, because I like to take my time and make them as good as I can for the benefit of everyone interested in them ;)

Lead - Latest:

20180214004300_1.jpg

I cannot play the riff thats played between the 12th and 15th frets, not even at 50% speed in riff repeater. Fingers are too fat, too slow, too clumbsy, lol. Rest of the song i don't feel like i am too far away.

• Like 4