eof problem with time signatures

cardinal

Question

hi i am trying to make a cdlc of just so you know by american head charge. got  a guitar pro tab thats

accurate . i think the song is the 6/8 time signature. the guitar pro tab has a few bars in different time signatures but it is mostly 6/8

when i import the gp file into EOF it totally messes up the guitar riffs. it seems to double the length of each section making it virtually imposable to resync the tab to the track 

has anyone had this problem and found a way round it or know how to fix it ?

i have tried changing the default time sig to match the track before import and it still messes up.

i have also allowed eof to use the time signatures notated in guitar pro and it still creates the same problem 

any help would be great thanks 

10 answers to this question

If you get correct tab, you just need get correct BPM map for it, you can use this method, or google how to sync with Go PlayAlong.after you get beat-map, you can try to import, it it still not fits, push Offset up and keep in mind that one bar(or how this named) is 4 beats long..

• Like 1

If you're beat syncing in EOF by adjusting beat lengths, this isn't a problem. When I author charts I generally don't pay attention to what tempo the tab suggests or what time signature the song is in because it's not really required to sync the chart.

• Like 2