Dokken, Whitesnake, You (practice CDLCs), TNT, Crazy Lixx, Chrissy Steele

Future possibilities:
Jeff Scott Soto (one of these days!)
First Signal
Shotgun Messiah

Done Recently:
A bunch

Maintenance:
(Message me if something needs my attention)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
6 hours ago, lanseril_yeslah said:

don't know if you have the opportunity, but if you could look into eclipse (sweden) that would be amazing. 

Really love your work and hoping you might do some more HEAT as well.

Yeah, there's so much out there I'd love to be CDLCs. I wish more people were making them for these types of bands.

I don't know when I'll get back to HEAT, but they're pretty high on my priority. Probably a couple of Kenny songs, since I've already done a couple of Erik songs.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2023 at 10:34 PM, Hameron said:

Yeah, there's so much out there I'd love to be CDLCs. I wish more people were making them for these types of bands.

I don't know when I'll get back to HEAT, but they're pretty high on my priority. Probably a couple of Kenny songs, since I've already done a couple of Erik songs.

Seems you know the band pretty well, you might be the first person I have spoken to who does. 

Thinking new or old Kenny? I find I really like his voice, but I think I like Eric's style better. The Kenny version of Rise is a favorite because it kind of blends the two.

I don't know that I would be of much if any help but if you want to give me a crash course I might be able to help with the computer part of it. Probably useless at laying out the tabs though.

2 hours ago, lanseril_yeslah said:

Seems you know the band pretty well, you might be the first person I have spoken to who does. 

Thinking new or old Kenny? I find I really like his voice, but I think I like Eric's style better. The Kenny version of Rise is a favorite because it kind of blends the two.

I don't know that I would be of much if any help but if you want to give me a crash course I might be able to help with the computer part of it. Probably useless at laying out the tabs though.

I think Erik's better, but the difference isn't that much that it would make them two different bands. I'm fine with Kenny, and I like that the band has really only had 7 members after all this time, with two having returned.

I'm probably going to do 2 songs the next time I release something. One old and one new.

As far as how to do CDLCs, check out the Customsforge Discord. There are people who are way more available than me with tips and how to get started.