Guns N' Roses

@@Capk i do agree in a way, but i don't download customs to impress people with a large list of songs.

i only download what songs i play and keep what i enjoy playing, i don't have a large list of songs i don't play (other than the official & dlc).

i agree maybe my customs aren't 100% finished but they are more than good enough for me, for the effort that goes into each one.

i manually make difficulties, even for bass, but barely use the difficulties and am yet to even try the bass function of rocksmith. At the moment i am already spending too much time making customs, tones and small changes can be easily done by anyone who wants to spend the time perfecting customs. I unfortunately am not one of them. If you feel my work isn't up to standard, simple, dont download my songs. I have hundreds of others atleast that enjoy my customs whether they are perfect or not.

sorry to rant, dont mean to come across ungrateful or anything.

i feel we need to recruit perfectionists from this forum to help people like me perfect songs. Would that not solve all issues?

'Music is the mediator between the spiritual and the sensual life'

Ludwig van Beethoven

@@Rocket Slash

Temporay unavailable will be more correct.. I ´m really sad , but at the moment I´m sick about the people having so many problems with customs, that in the other hand work perfect for me.  I´ll wainting till all the problems with the tools are fixed.

In the meantime forget my previous GNR and feel free of work in any of the songs included.

I´m on a real long vacation.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

https://copy.com/zc8XGW4PTzkQ

beta of civil war with DD and without - no tones included so some problems may be experienced with tones if you go onto another song afterwards.

This is a direct conversion from the RS1 version (provided by Scott22373) - original creator unknown as the RS1 section of the Anvil has vanished to me (perhaps because I was only a contributor for RS2014). If the original is your work, say so and I'll remove the link.

I won't post this to the database until I can track down the original creator and get permission - so if you have an idea who it could have been, please say so.

• Like 1

@@ZagatoZee I'd have said try completing it with DD and tones, then you can call it your own. 

Or could still mention about not knowing the original author on the authors notes at the bottom of a custom post, but either way if you've spent time and effort to get it to work.........upload it where loads of others can appreciate what you have done.

I'm having a little break from making customs but if this song isn't done when I'm fully back into making customs again, I'll def. give it a go.

Ludwig van Beethoven

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Chinese Democracy is officialy a Guns N' Roses album, even if the member of the band are not exactly the same than the first album it's quite different from a solo project.

• Like 2

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

Chinese Democracy is a Guns N roses Official Album.

And What's the problem with solo Album and others? Slash Solo, Velvet revolver. Are all great albums, and ''guns'' style.Velvet is like Guns, but with a litte bit of their style.Slash, Needless to say

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

C'mon guys we need to finish this discography of customs. 

I'm doing another from Use Your Illusions 1 :) should be online by the end of the week

• Like 2

Ludwig van Beethoven

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

We now seem to have all of Appetite available (except Izzy on My Michelle)... would anyone be keen for an entire Appetite for Destruction album as 1 CDLC? (like the "dark side of the moon" custom) Or should I forget it and just work on some more of the Illusion tracks?

With the limitations on tone switches, can we get a decent enough sounding custom over all the tracks? I know Slash's amps are basically set the same way all the way through, but delays etc I'm worried about on Lead and there seems to be quite a few tone changes on Rhythm.

Are any of the guys that have made the tracks already, willing to share their -  Pre DD being added - project files to speed it up?

Anyone willing to collaborate on it?