Unpacker and packer

@@Vinnie2669 you know, we can autoconvert it to some point one thing is missing is tones, you may need to change those because we'll override it to rs2014 defaults (you can import dat file in creator and hit convert button I'm sure there's a proper tutorial here)
it's on Creator tab, since you should put more time into proper rs1>rs1024>rsr upgrade of the chart :P

other than that I'm sure 96% to 98% of the cdlc for RS1 are here already ready for you to play with :)

If you're looking for RS1 on disk songs and DLC for  RS2014 you'de better grab that import tool off steam, steam sale is up I guess :)

@@Alex360 thanks for he info i have the import tool but its for the  songs that didnt import across becuase of deals no happening. seems far to much trouble to convert them ill just have tto play them on rocksmith 1 but my laptop got horrible lag .. oh well ill try and get the lag lower if not then ill have to do without ..

regard and merry christmas to you and your family

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy