Rocksmith Championship Week 24

@@diddie17 I can't add you to the leaderboard with that score yet. Please make sure that the song is completely maxed in difficulty. I am not sure if this one turns all purple but it should. If you can manage it please play it in score attack hard to be sure that you are playing the full song. If I am mistaken and this one doesn't have DD please disregard and I will update the score when I check on the song tonight. 

Sorry don't have much time to play this week.

This is all I got at the moment:

Still got the blues rhythm 75% 19:

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/616173252252685141/BF6DCB78A5C3C40C4E759C166DDF92B54C7C9A03/

Still got the blues lead 67% 33:

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/616173252252681848/6C1736063641CA9AA3465660F39F803556C7EDC2/

@@diddie17 I can't add you to the leaderboard with that score yet. Please make sure that the song is completely maxed in difficulty. I am not sure if this one turns all purple but it should. If you can manage it please play it in score attack hard to be sure that you are playing the full song. If I am mistaken and this one doesn't have DD please disregard and I will update the score when I check on the song tonight. 

@ I don't think there is any DD on that song.  I'll go and check it myself now in case I'm doing something silly (I could well be :smile: ), but I'm playing it as it was downloaded from the link and I don't recall any DD.

Edit - Just checked previous scores by other people in the thread in LAS mode rather than Score Attack and they are all flat orange lines too, so I don't think there is any DD.

@  Just went back into RS and when I sit at the menu in this song it's doing that flickering orange bar thing that sometimes happens with certain CDLC's.  Don't know why it does that.

Anyway, this is what it looks like when I'm playing the song.  Or at least what it looks like when I'm about to miss the notes :smile:

Posted Image