Rocksmith Championship Week 24

If you're talking about the song selection list just find an empty spot under someone else's name and double click the box and write your name in.Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

im  trying to get onto the leaderboards.  gonna read the FAQ again to see if  im doing something wrong.

does entering in the song list put you on the leaderboards, and if so i dont see any blank spots available

If you're talking about the song selection list just find an empty spot under someone else's name and double click the box and write your name in.Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

im  trying to get onto the leaderboards.  gonna read the FAQ again to see if  im doing something wrong.

does entering in the song list put you on the leaderboards, and if so i dont see any blank spots available

You don't have to get your name onto the list.  If you haven't done already then just post a screenshot of a qualifying score of the song which class you want to play that week and @ will add you to the list when he does the leaderboard update.  Usually happens once a day.

The scores are all updated by @ mostly daily too.  Don't ask me what we do when Krazyone is on holiday :-)

im trying to get onto the leaderboards. gonna read the FAQ again to see if im doing something wrong.does entering in the song list put you on the leaderboards, and if so i dont see any blank spots available
You don't have to get your name onto the list. If you haven't done already then just post a screenshot of a qualifying score of the song which class you want to play that week and @ will add you to the list when he does the leaderboard update. Usually happens once a day.The scores are all updated by @ mostly daily too. Don't ask me what we do when Krazyone is on holiday :-)
I would most likely still be able to update it even if I was on vacation. My phone is able to connect to my computer from anywhere so I would be able to do it although it would be slower I would still do it.