Which guitar model does use Jace Everette in Bad things

Overpopulation

Pretty sure that's a Gretsch, not a Gibson. Not sure of the exact model.

The telltale signs are: the arm rest, the thumbnail inlays and the volume knob on the cutaway. Looks like it might have some Gibson PAF pickups instead of the usual Filtertrons, but it's a bit hard to tell from that clip, so I could be wrong on that.

• Administrator

Since we never see the head and there's not much shot where we have a clear look at the whole body i was first thinking about Gibson hollow body but it could also be a Gretcsh that i wouldn't be surprised either

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

After actually doing some deep digging on finding this, i do believe it's a Gretsch, not sure of the exact one, but i'm 99% sure it's a Gretsch. On his official website there is a picture of him playing a guitar on a bed, which matches every feature to a Gretsch (Shown here: http://www.gretschguitars.com/gear/build/hollow-body/g6136tfm-dchy-limited-edition-falcon-with-bigsby-tiger-flame-maple-tv-jones-dark-cherry-stain And Here: http://www.jaceeverett.com/store/#!/Red-Revelations-CD/p/58596290/category=0 ) The guitar which i think matches your wanted guitar almost exactly is the Brian Setzer Signature model (Seen here: http://www.gretschguitars.com/gear/build/hollow-body/g6136slbp-brian-setzer-signature-phoenix-hollow-body-with-bigsby-tv-jones-pickups-black-lacquer ) It doesnt have any tone knobs on the bottom of the guitar and only features those shown on the music video too. It does seem like he has a arm rest installed onto his guitar, but i'm not too sure about them. Hope this investiation has helped you out, and if you're wanting to buy one of these, i suer hope you are rich

~R.I.P Daisy Duck and Paddy~

We'll all miss you.

<3 <3 <3

Hope this investiation has helped you out, and if you're wanting to buy one of these, i suer hope you are rich

._. Ok now let me return to the real world, and rework my question, what would be good, guitar/pickups if you fall in love with that sound. As i found gibson hollow expensive i was indeed already lurking the gretschs that have lot of affordable models, also the ibanez. As long as the pickups are basically the same in the same body type there should be no remarkable differences, isnt it.

What i'm guessing you mean is that you want the modern country-type sound to come from a hollow body, like Jace Everett's guitar. Personally i dont think i can help much here as Country isn't my type of genre, so i don't think i can really do much to help you in terms of pickups. What i would suggest is trying to see what other people do with their guitars. The pickups he uses are H-H style, so maybe a Gibson would be more up your street? As you said, you are mainly going for that body shape with those pickups, so what i would suggest is maybe buying a plain hollowbody guitar and then buying pickups for other parts for it. Sorry i can't help more, but i'll see what i can find in the near future

~R.I.P Daisy Duck and Paddy~

We'll all miss you.

<3 <3 <3