Iron Maiden

Berneer

The big moment has arrived. Replicators has just published the one of the most important Maiden songs: Alexander the Great!!!!

Today is a great day! Have a crack at it. I know he's tweaking a few things at the moment so stay posted.

"A dreamer is someone who wants beyond what is reasonable. A hero is a dreamer who cannot take no for an answer." (Martin Spina)

My Released CDLC - Blaze Bayley - Stare at the Sun & MacGyver Theme Song & Iron Maiden - No More Lies

Check out the Tech Notes Tutorial Version 1.1 // Chordify Tutorial Rough Draft.

Can I Play With Madness? Alexander the Great, Out of the Silent Planet all in the same week! Woooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those are massive additions to the collections! Thanks a million guys.

"A dreamer is someone who wants beyond what is reasonable. A hero is a dreamer who cannot take no for an answer." (Martin Spina)

My Released CDLC - Blaze Bayley - Stare at the Sun & MacGyver Theme Song & Iron Maiden - No More Lies

Please ignore this post. I initially posted a link to a Maiden article only to realize it was fake. It was an April fool's joke announcing the next Studio album: Powerslave II .... I can't believe I believed it.... The momentary excitement I felt was out of this world....

Awesome! That and An Educated Fool..... you make them faster than I can play the! :) Great work man!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

That is an amazing coincidence I was reading your post exactly as I was listening to that song and just thinking how I cannot wait to play this one. Thanks so much Snake.

Where Eagles Dare and Clairvoyant same week. Me so happy!!!! Thanks gentlemen!

Only 79 Maiden songs left till we complete the discography. :) I better get cracking on The Loneliness of the Long distance Runner.

• Like 2

Has anyone done a DD version of To Tame A Land???? It is my all time favourite song and would LOVE to have it :-)

Yes Indy Plumber made a version but somehow it never ported from Smithy to Customsforge. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Plan on re-doing Phantom of the Opera, I don't know whoever did the last version.. if they ever fixed the clean Tone Sticking Glitch that song caused.. so I am just gonna go ahead and do my version of the song. Just a heads up.

I was gonna keep this for myself, but if this helps speed up the process of maiden songs, here is a collection of gp files for every maiden song made but some of them might be incorrect, enjoy!

Iron Maiden GP Collection = https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3GZDZJ2CWkwd0ZsVTNDWGhhaUE/edit?usp=sharing

• 2 weeks later...

I've searched and searched using my mobile phone while at work and failed to find any new Maiden CDLC on the site by Mr. Chlipouni. I feel like a kid waiting for his Christmas gift. Please do tell.

:)

Yes!!! Charlotte the Harlot!!! :)

These are amazing times. I'm stuck in an  endless loop ....Refresh page .... refresh page ... refresh page

• Like 1

3956 page refreshes later .... Mr. chlipouni releases his momentous surprise!!! Check it out.  I'd post the link but it is a mystery so I will let you enjoy finding it! Hint: It's well worth looking for it!!!

Thanks chlipouni!!