Iron Maiden

Berneer

Thanks @@firekorn,

Excellent idea! Now if only Wikipedia hosted my Tech Notes Tutorial images ... :)

So I added all the album art for the Iron Maiden albums.

Then I decided to add all the solo album covers for Bruce and Blaze but somehow pressing Post erased all my solo album cover additions so I guess it's gonna stay as is ... :)

Thanks again!

"A dreamer is someone who wants beyond what is reasonable. A hero is a dreamer who cannot take no for an answer." (Martin Spina)

My Released CDLC - Blaze Bayley - Stare at the Sun & MacGyver Theme Song & Iron Maiden - No More Lies

Check out the Tech Notes Tutorial Version 1.1 // Chordify Tutorial Rough Draft.

• 2 years later...

So Senjutsu just released!

It's growing on me fast! After 3 listens I am already quite fond of it.  I tried to be modern and simply download it from Apple Store but this time around, contrary to Book of Souls, there is no digital booklet. I really miss the booklet experience. I think I will buy the album again... 🙂

Any way I will keep a watchful eye on any new Senjutsu album CDLC and link to your creations here.  I have a feeling these will make awesome CDLC with so many cool riffs on the album.

Thanks in advance for youe effort.

P.S. I haven't had a chance to see the new contributions from August 2020 till now. Sorry if I kept you waiting. I'll  check things out and update this thread's OP ASAP.

Up The Irons!

"A dreamer is someone who wants beyond what is reasonable. A hero is a dreamer who cannot take no for an answer." (Martin Spina)

My Released CDLC - Blaze Bayley - Stare at the Sun & MacGyver Theme Song & Iron Maiden - No More Lies

On 11/8/2020 at 6:31 AM, milindrin said:

hola muy buen trabajo, pero tengo un problema y es que no me salen ni la mitad de las canciones que he descargado en el juego, tengo rocksmith remastered de steam en pc, ¿alguna solucion?, gracias 

No estoy seguro de cuál es tu problema. Si se puede reproducir la mitad de su CDLC, entonces no parece un problema de novato. Publique en una sección de ayuda de este foro para obtener ayuda. Me temo que estoy muy desactualizado en mi conocimiento de las peculiaridades de Rocksmith.

¡Buena suerte!

Anyone know how to tighten the spacing between songs in this OP. It used to look tighted but now some albums' song seems to skip lines between songs... Makes it less reader-friendly and I would like to fix it.

For example when there is only one charter for a song the text behaves, but as soon as there are multiple charters, unwanted spacing occurs between lines.... but somehow Out of the Silent Planet behaves normally.... go figure.... Anyone know?

Also Book of Souls and Senjutsu have spacing between lines despite there being no multiple charters...

11 hours ago, Berneer said:

Anyone know how to tighten the spacing between songs in this OP. It used to look tighted but now some albums' song seems to skip lines between songs... Makes it less reader-friendly and I would like to fix it.

Use "Shift + Enter" and you get a smaller line than using just "Enter" (I think enter does a double line and also breaks the formatting or something)

enter

enter

shift enter
shift enter

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

Thank-you @ coldrampage

It worked. I am so pleased!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Oh boy. I don't know why the links are broken. I will try my best to update everything soon. Thanks for your patience!

Plus, lots of new Iron Maiden CDLC to link to, including entire album CDLC. Exciting times for sure!

OK, so I am nearing the finish line with updating all the links to each CDLC Record Page . I only have AMOLAD and newer albums to finish as well as Solo Albums and B-Sides. This is quite long and tedious. Pretty please CF no more changing the URL of CDLC. 🙂

Special shoutout to @ Nacholede who really outdid himself in being so consistently prolific in adding quality customs of Maiden for our enjoyment!!!

@ Replicators a bunch of your amazing Maiden CDLC have fallen out of Ignition for some reason! I presume they got pruned for broken links. I presume that's why my MacGyver CDLC got dropped too... (I'll add that back soon). Would it be possible to re-add your Maiden stuff, since it is criminal that the rest of us not benefit from your hard work. Also, as it stands now,  there is therefore no version of Holy Smoke or Age of Innocence to be found on CustomsForge and therefore the discography is incomplete.

By the end of the week all links should be restored. Version numbers updated when applicable, new entries added, new full-album CDLC added, a new section for CDLC no longer in Ignition added, a section at the end for Iron Maiden tribute songs and compilations added.

Up The Irons!

• Like 1

Ok so I redid or added the links all the way to the end of Senjutsu. I just need to do B-Sides and Solo albums and consider cleaning up the format to ensure an entry doesn't wrap to a 2nd line. I'll do this in the coming days.

I found another regrettable casualty. All of the venerable charter @ PC Plum customs are tragically gone from Ignition. For Iron Maiden this means that the great CDLC for The Talisman is gone, as well as 90% of the Silicon Messiah Blaze album and All The Young Dudes (Bruce solo album Tatooed Millionaire)

So to complete the Iron Maiden discography we need the following 3 songs:

• Holy Smoke
  • Age of Innocence
  • The Talisman

It would be cool if I could link to my Google Drive for each of the missing CDLC but I think it is against the rules of Customsforge unless I adopt them, I suppose, but I cannot dedicate that kind of time for the foreseeable future. You can PM me for a copy, but I get the feeling I will get overwhelmed... any suggestions.  The best I could think of is you PM'ing me for a copy in the case you wish to adopt a given CDLC and publish it in Ignition.

In the future, I see value in specifying which arrangements cover which guitarist. I really like the @ coldrampage model of being faithful to each guitarist tab then adding a Bonus Lead with all solos in one CDLC, though I understand some Rhythm players might object but I say it is the Maiden experience. I did the annotations for Senjutsu, but would like to clean it up further.