Iron Maiden

Berneer

Guys check out Killeroyo's fresh new song: When the Wild Wind Blows.... This beautiful melody is quite fun to play. It has all 3 guitarist arrangments to boot.

http://customsforge.com/topic/3564-when-the-wild-wind-blows/?hl=%2Bwhen+%2Bwild

Don't worry everyone, in a little bit I will make the original post contain hyperlinks to the CDLC. Not enough hours in a day between work, home duties, reading the site, helping out, downloading new content and trying to create a tone for No More Lies.

• Like 1

"A dreamer is someone who wants beyond what is reasonable. A hero is a dreamer who cannot take no for an answer." (Martin Spina)

My Released CDLC - Blaze Bayley - Stare at the Sun & MacGyver Theme Song & Iron Maiden - No More Lies

Check out the Tech Notes Tutorial Version 1.1 // Chordify Tutorial Rough Draft.

Where eagles dareChildren of the DammedCan i play with madnessThe wicker manHallowed be thy nameThe Evil That Men DoHeaven can waitStranger in a strange landAlexander the greatSeventh Son of a Seventh SonBring Your Daughter To The SlaughterI already requested, the tabs are there. If it helps, again, thanks for the project, i am a big fan of Iron Maiden.UP THE IRONS!

Where eagles dareChildren of the DammedCan i play with madnessThe wicker manHallowed be thy nameThe Evil That Men DoHeaven can waitStranger in a strange landAlexander the greatSeventh Son of a Seventh SonBring Your Daughter To The SlaughterI already requested, the tabs are there. If it helps, again, thanks for the project, i am a big fan of Iron Maiden.UP THE IRONS!

I don't want to seem insistent, but the clansman pls! thanks :)

• Like 1

I am glad several of squarc's requests are already released.

I will do Alexander the Great after No More Lies... But be warned I progress slowly due to very restricted free time. I will check if your tab is better than mine squarc.

Yes we need some Blaze songs and Clansman would be nice. Nice suggestion MrCscn

That said may I recommend trying your hand at authoring your most desired Maiden song. I swear to you authoring a CDLC has been one of the most rewarding learning experiences I have ever undergone and I was mostly ignorant about music theory and guitar. You may feel lost at the beginning but the various tutorials in this site and the help menu inside EoF has great descriptions on how to get started. Just note some sections of the help menu are a bit more related to Rockband but there are definitely very important sections dedicated to Rocksmith. On top of everything I have made many nice friends on SA and now CF.

Watch Pyrobillie's tutorials even though a tiny bit has changed since RS2012. I haven't watched Skeptic Squid's tutorial on this site yet but I suspect that is also great. Nonetheless these are the two links that gave me the most confidence to get started as they paint a pretty complete procedure.

http://forums.smithyanvil.com/viewtopic.php?id=6894

http://forums.smithyanvil.com/viewtopic.php?id=6960

Start with Twinkle Twinkle Little Star just to get the steps down. You'll never be so excited at seeing a Rocksmith song even if it is Twinkle Twinkle.... :)

Ask questions on the site in the appropriate section. People here are so generous with advice it is Insane and well posed questions are invariably answered within the hour.

Let me know if you want me to place your name beside a song please.

This discography project will only complete itself by people who are frightened like you and I but who love Maiden too much to not bother trying.

So which type of die hard fan will you be? An admirer or a spreader of the the gospel of Maiden. I hope you choose to perpetuate pleasure in thousands of homes across the world.

• Like 2

"A dreamer is someone who wants beyond what is reasonable. A hero is a dreamer who cannot take no for an answer." (Martin Spina)

My Released CDLC - Blaze Bayley - Stare at the Sun & MacGyver Theme Song & Iron Maiden - No More Lies

WIP "The Duellists" (from the Powerslave album) - complete remake for RS2014 with DD

[url=http://forums.smithyanvil.com/viewtopic.php?id=7606]old RS version[/url]

Working on it on my free-time and I don't have that much theses days...

• Like 1

Hey, while I was struggling with the Satellite 15 (work in progress), I took some time to do " Different World " from the album " A Matter Of Life And Death ", for which i just need to do Dynamic Difficulty. 

http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/different-world-r2496

thanks, but it doesn't appear in rs songs list. anyone have the same problem?

Thanks ffsimaloo3r! More AMOLAD. Awesome! I'll update the OP.

Tortue22, Duellists ... Take your time this is one of their greatest. We'll be here mouse-click happy whenever you are done.

MrCscn I had the same issue yesterday with another song, I forgot CDLC-101: set the AppId in the toolkit to an ODLC that you have purchased. I suspect that might be the issue.

Thanks ffsimaloo3r! More AMOLAD. Awesome! I'll update the OP.Tortue22, Duellists ... Take your time this is one of their greatest. We'll be here mouse-click happy whenever you are done.MrCscn I had the same issue yesterday with another song, I forgot CDLC-101: set the AppId in the toolkit to an ODLC that you have purchased. I suspect that might be the issue.

no, it doesn't work

Thanks ffsimaloo3r! More AMOLAD. Awesome! I'll update the OP.Tortue22, Duellists ... Take your time this is one of their greatest. We'll be here mouse-click happy whenever you are done.MrCscn I had the same issue yesterday with another song, I forgot CDLC-101: set the AppId in the toolkit to an ODLC that you have purchased. I suspect that might be the issue.

no, it doesn't work

You are right MrCscn. ffsimaloos3r, this song doesn't appear in my song list either. In the toolkit when packing, what did you put uin the  "Song Title Sort" and Artist Sort" fields?

no, it doesn't work

You are right MrCscn. ffsimaloos3r, this song doesn't appear in my song list either. In the toolkit when packing, what did you put uin the  "Song Title Sort" and Artist Sort" fields?

Hey, I read what you wrote, and I ran the song through the toolkit once more with added DD for lead guitar. The Link is in the descrition of the song page. Give that a go. Thanks.

Hey, I read what you wrote, and I ran the song through the toolkit once more with added DD for lead guitar. The Link is in the descrition of the song page. Give that a go. Thanks.

Excellent. Works and it is very fun! Thanks!!!!!

no, it doesn't work

works, thanks

Great, thanks for this Snake! It's good to offer what features aren't currently available. Keep up the great work buddy.

As I wrote in your post Snake, thank-you so much and I will put all links to Maiden songs in the OP as soon as I finish No More Lies.

Then perhaps I'll be due to update the Tech Notes tutorial, then I'll get started on Alexander the Great. After I want to make Rocky IV's Hearts on Fire if I can find tabs for it and then likely will make more Maiden after that. I was thinking Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner, Murders in the Rue Morgue, Infinite Dreams and Where Eagles Dare but I won't write my name beside those yet because at my rate of completion that'll take a long time so I will do them when the time comes if nobody else does them first.

By all means if you could get to songs like Where Eagles Dare before me, please do so. This song is mysteriously absent from all their concerts sadly. I dunno why since I consider it one of their 10 best.

If you want the maximize Maiden coverage I know Fabianosan intended to update his RS2012 version of Wickerman while you focus on something else but of course nothing prevents you from offering you edition if Wickerman.

Maybe Bacon didn't know about the tone bug for Phantom. Probably you can save yourself great effort if we PM him and explain this so he can fix it.

I feel bad letting you do all the work Snake. Super thankful though!

No problem, I am as big a Maiden Fan as I am a Metallica and Ozzy/Black Sabbath fan. I am doing this songs because I want to learn how to play them ^^

I also intend to do, can I play with Madness? but these are further a bit down the road, got a ton of songs to do.

• Like 2

Dance of Death by Akaiz is now available here at CF. It is most welcome in it's own right and also because iFrit1332 didn't seem interested in joining another site after Smithy's downfall so we were really missing this song!

I am currently getting feedback on No More Lies so it is in the final stages. Shouldn't be much more than a week now until release here. Inching my way forward every night as my baby goes to sleep... Thanks for your patience! I am learning so much! I recommend everyone try their hand at doing at least one song. Though I never spoke to anyone who would ever consider stopping at one... :)