Iron Maiden

Berneer

Just finished tabbing Shadows of the Valley. Don't really have time to do it right now, if someone *coughs* @Nacholede wants to do it. I'll be happy to share the tab. No bass, but it's better than nothing.  :D

I would be happy to do it buuut without bass...i prefer to wait for the full tab! 

No worries. I'll wait until a bass tab is out. I'll probably do it soonish, just finishing up one last AC/DC song and i'll try and do it sunday, I'm seeing Ghost on Saturday or i would do it then. :D

Roger that! i'm still waiting for When The River Runs Deep to be completed

9A7alLl.jpg

Has anyone noticed the stark resemblance in guitar riffs between Empire of the Clouds and The Legacy on the A Matter of Life and Death album. I first noticed it near the 6 minute mark of Legacy of Light. It's not only similar, it's almost identical. Odd that they'd do that.

"A dreamer is someone who wants beyond what is reasonable. A hero is a dreamer who cannot take no for an answer." (Martin Spina)

My Released CDLC - Blaze Bayley - Stare at the Sun & MacGyver Theme Song & Iron Maiden - No More Lies

Check out the Tech Notes Tutorial Version 1.1 // Chordify Tutorial Rough Draft.

Has anyone noticed the stark resemblance in guitar riffs between Empire of the Clouds and Legacy of Light on the A Matter of Life and Death album. I first noticed it near the 6 minute mark of Legacy of Light. It's not only similar, it's almost identical. Odd that they'd do that.

Yeah, there is a riff near the first solo that is exactly the same as The Legacy! And well, Shadows Of The Valley and Wasted Years 

9A7alLl.jpg

hello guys i make a flash of the blade cdlc next try make it for back in the village for complete powerslave album and soon try for other iron maiden songs!! 

http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/flash-of-the-blade-r17737

I'm gonna test it right now and provide you with some feedback :D 

• Like 1

9A7alLl.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

@Nacholede, Me and a buddy had some time this weekend and tabbed out the last solo for When The River Runs Deep. Here you go: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bmwtvlfvyzbgi3r/AADC_6ceUXcCsKovqFPyVp6Ha?dl=0

Awesome man, thanks! doing it in EoF is going to be a pain in the ass, but i'm up for it!

Also, i'm working on El Dorado, Mother Of Mercy and Starblind (MoM is in Drop D, yeah)

• Like 2

9A7alLl.jpg

@Nacholede, Me and a buddy had some time this weekend and tabbed out the last solo for When The River Runs Deep. Here you go: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bmwtvlfvyzbgi3r/AADC_6ceUXcCsKovqFPyVp6Ha?dl=0

Awesome man, thanks! doing it in EoF is going to be a pain in the ass, but i'm up for it!

Also, i'm working on El Dorado, Mother Of Mercy and Starblind (MoM is in Drop D, yeah)

you can copy/paste it into the full tab and do it in GPA :D

You can't do it properly! so i'll see what i can do! 

9A7alLl.jpg

I had no Problems, https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bmwtvlfvyzbgi3r/AADC_6ceUXcCsKovqFPyVp6Ha?dl=0

I had no Problems, https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bmwtvlfvyzbgi3r/AADC_6ceUXcCsKovqFPyVp6Ha?dl=0

Well, maybe i still have to learn some stuff about GP6 haha, thanks! 

• Like 1

9A7alLl.jpg

Well, maybe i still have to learn some stuff about GP6 haha, thanks! 

No worries. Can't wait to try it. :D

• Like 1

I am so upset, tickets just went on sale for Book of Souls tour for April 1, 2016 and the best I can find is the "cheap" seats ($108) in the remote very top corner of the arena. Or buy platinum seats for $475 in the bottom 3rd of the arena. Boy oh boy, miss a couple of tours and things totally change on you. I would pay that $108 to see barely anything but then I press "Checkout" and the promoter charges a $25 "CONVENIENCE FEE" ..... WTF is that? What  convenience? Of saving them time and resources by buying online?

I love you Iron Maiden, but I'm out. Speaking with my wallet on this one!

I'll get front row seats for the eventual BluRay of the tour... :(

thanks for enduring my rant... I'm incensed..... In an effort at great parenting..... I wanted to actually bring my then 4 year old to see Maiden which he loves to listen to with me.

"A dreamer is someone who wants beyond what is reasonable. A hero is a dreamer who cannot take no for an answer." (Martin Spina)

My Released CDLC - Blaze Bayley - Stare at the Sun & MacGyver Theme Song & Iron Maiden - No More Lies

I am so upset, tickets just went on sale for Book of Souls tour for April 1, 2016 and the best I can find is the "cheap" seats ($108) in the remote very top corner of the arena. Or buy platinum seats for $475 in the bottom 3rd of the arena. Boy oh boy, miss a couple of tours and things totally change on you. I would pay that $108 to see barely anything but then I press "Checkout" and the promoter charges a $25 "CONVENIENCE FEE" ..... WTF is that? What  convenience? Of saving them time and resources by buying online?

I love you Iron Maiden, but I'm out. Speaking with my wallet on this one!

I'll get front row seats for the eventual BluRay of the tour... :(

thanks for enduring my rant... I'm incensed..... In an effort at great parenting..... I wanted to actually bring my then 4 year old to see Maiden which he loves to listen to with me.

Here in Argentina, they are going to play 2 shows, one in Cordoba (One of the provinces of the country) and one here in Buenos Aires, thank god the tickets are cheap, 750 pesos (More or less like 70 dollars, i think), and also, you see Anthrax! But first i'm saving to buy the tickets for David Gilmour, i know the man is going to come once, and never more

• Like 1

9A7alLl.jpg

Simply incredible!!! I'm speechless.

• Like 1

Wow, of the 99 Iron Maiden songs for which we have customs, 23 have been made by Nacholede. A huge ovation to Nacholede for his 2nd Maiden 3-pack in a week: This week he adds 3 songs from the new album: Empire of the Clouds, If Eternity Should Fail and When the River runs Deep.

Epic! Epic! Epic!!

• Like 1

Hi everyone, exciting news. I asked Blaze Bayley (former Iron Maiden singer in the 1990's) directly for tabs for his solo career masterpiece Stare at the Sun (see Link to YouTube in my signature to hear the song) since I could not find any tabs on the Internet. I asked extra nicely and explained the Rocksmith concept and he said he would be glad to ask a friend to tab it out for me. He is a really nice man!

Received the tab last night and I will get to work immediately. Must admit, I feel the pressure now... :) Especially since he just wrote me the following:

"Soooooo glad it's worked.

Really looking forward to hearing what people think of the song. My Canada tour is already booked for next October so I hope to see you then.

Cheers

B"

I guess I will have to make sure you all have great comments/playthroughs ... :) and encourage him to join CF in order to see them. :)

I am terribly excited!!!!

• Like 3

Hi everyone, exciting news. I asked Blaze Bayley (former Iron Maiden singer in the 1990's) directly for tabs for his solo career masterpiece Stare at the Sun (see Link to YouTube in my signature to hear the song) since I could not find any tabs on the Internet. I asked extra nicely and explained the Rocksmith concept and he said he would be glad to ask a friend to tab it out for me. He is a really nice man!

Received the tab last night and I will get to work immediately. Must admit, I feel the pressure now... :) Especially since he just wrote me the following:

"Soooooo glad it's worked.

Really looking forward to hearing what people think of the song. My Canada tour is already booked for next October so I hope to see you then.

Cheers

B"

I guess I will have to make sure you all have great comments/playthroughs ... :) and encourage him to join CF in order to see them. :)

I am terribly excited!!!!

That would be amazing, man! Hope to see that song soon 

9A7alLl.jpg