Iron Maiden

Berneer

Oops my bad! Sorry.

Since you will now do both, seems like it was a fortuitous mistake. Thanks so much! OP updated.

"A dreamer is someone who wants beyond what is reasonable. A hero is a dreamer who cannot take no for an answer." (Martin Spina)

My Released CDLC - Blaze Bayley - Stare at the Sun & MacGyver Theme Song & Iron Maiden - No More Lies

Check out the Tech Notes Tutorial Version 1.1 // Chordify Tutorial Rough Draft.

Hate to do this but someone else is gonna need to do Hallowed Be Thy name, I couldnt find an accurate tab for it. The solo is off on mine and the tab seems to be from a live version of the song, as it has lead fills which are not present on the studio version. I tried to make it work but the tab for the solos is just wrong.

Hi Snake3169,

I found a GP tab for Hallowed Be Thy Name on Ultimate-Guitar rated by 16 people as 5 stars which I am listening to right now in Midi sound in GP and it sounds pretty good.  Check it out.

http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/i/iron_maiden/hallowed_be_thy_name_ver10_guitar_pro.htm

I hope you like the tab enough to resume your sublime gift to us all.

If you like there is a Rocksmith 2012 version by chlipouni. If you don't like the linked tab, perhaps you can ask for the one he used to author this song for RS2012. Perhaps you could even ask his permission to start from his RS2012 project. SEveral avenues to go about it I guess. Please don't give up.

Cheers.

"A dreamer is someone who wants beyond what is reasonable. A hero is a dreamer who cannot take no for an answer." (Martin Spina)

My Released CDLC - Blaze Bayley - Stare at the Sun & MacGyver Theme Song & Iron Maiden - No More Lies

sorry for the question, but where can i find "the evil that men do" for rs2014? because it isn't on search.customforge.com

anyway, the clansman pls!

thanks!  :-P

Hi MrCscn,

Thanks for pointing out an omitted port from Smithy Anvil.

The honourable thing to do is to ask to the author to post here. I sent topShelf a PM asking him for this. I don't see why he would say no since he did port Blood Brothers over here and his Smithy Anvil post still exists.

Here is the link. If you aren't registered over there, I think they are not accepting any new users so then we'd have to wait for topShelf to port it over.

http://forums.smithyanvil.com/viewtopic.php?id=11098

Do let me know if anything else hasn't ported over from SA.

Cheers!

EDIT: Excellent news, The Evil that Men Do is incoming thanks to topShelf1221! Thank-you!

Sorry Berneer, the tab you linked is the same one I was using. There are lead fills in the tab that are not in the studio version of the song and the solo on that tab is shorter then the solo in the studio version. I apologize. I really want the song done too. However I don't want to half-ass it especially on the lead.

Sorry Berneer, the tab you linked is the same one I was using. There are lead fills in the tab that are not in the studio version of the song and the solo on that tab is shorter then the solo in the studio version. I apologize. I really want the song done too. However I don't want to half-ass it especially on the lead.

Oh well. Understood. But all is not lost. The link below fortunately points to many existing tabs for this song just on Ultimate-Guitar. Plus I didn't check Songster.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/search.php?search_type=title&value=iron+maiden+hallowed+by+the+name

If all those are not to your liking, let me know, I have 8 different versions in gp3 format I could e-mail you that I've.

I'm not trying to force you into anything, but I am just trying to show that we are far from having exhausted our options. And of course we always have chlipouni.

I have a pile of tabs books. I'll see if I can't scan you something.

I really appreciate that you want this song to be quality. We will all be extremely grateful to you!

So I just uploaded the New Frontier, please try it out, and if you could, tell me anything that needs improving. Thanks.

Thanks man! A bold choice for a first CDLC. I know how it is, No More Lies is my first and what a LONG yet fruitful learning experience. Almost ready for you all.

I am admittedly a beginner guitarist. I will test this song for sure but probably more meaningful comments than mine are surely available. Can anyone with good guitar experience give feedback to ffgsimaloos3r?

Guys, this is really ramping up. We will have ourselves a discography soon enough!!!

Up the Irons!

@Snake thanks for doing Powerslave, I had started it after Wasted Years over at SA but haven't had time to get around to it. The rhythm was pretty tricky. Anyhow, I am completely fine with my customs remaining up here, Berneer. Cheers!

In the name of Myung, Rudess, Mangini and the Holy Petrucci, grant us the power to melt face and blow minds. Amen

got the lead for Hallowed Be Thy name done finally, I am not 100 percent sure if its completely accurate or not because I had to combine two tabs just to figure out the solo bits but the lead is done, I also combined Adrian and Dave's solo onto one track for a strictly lead, like I did with powerslave. Will try to do Rhythm tomorrow and have it finished tomorrow.

@Snake thanks for doing Powerslave, I had started it after Wasted Years over at SA but haven't had time to get around to it. The rhythm was pretty tricky. Anyhow, I am completely fine with my customs remaining up here, Berneer. Cheers!

Chazite! Welcome back! I was looking for you! Oskiiriver also made Wasted Years but you should repost your version on CF. Later.

got the lead for Hallowed Be Thy name done finally, I am not 100 percent sure if its completely accurate or not because I had to combine two tabs just to figure out the solo bits but the lead is done, I also combined Adrian and Dave's solo onto one track for a strictly lead, like I did with powerslave. Will try to do Rhythm tomorrow and have it finished tomorrow.

An eternity of anticipation!Anyone, if you are missing tabs I have a bunch. Some are book scans others are gp files.

Do you have the tab for Satellite 15, because I can only find the tab for "The Final Frontier" part of the song.

Thanks.

Hi ffsimaloos3r,

Too new, I don't have this in my collection...

Here is the highest rated version I found on Ultimate Guitar and it doesn't have the Satelitte 15 intro part.

http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/i/iron_maiden/satellite_15_the_final_frontier_guitar_pro.htm

But this one rated as 3 stars does have it, in fact it is only Satellite15, and from what I could hear in GP, it's sounds good. The baseline sounds great.

http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/i/iron_maiden/satellite_15_the_final_frontier_ver2_guitar_pro.htm

Wow just listening to the midi and imagining playing your next CDLC gives me goosebumps! Hang in there please!

Perhaps you can import both into separate projects and copy one set of notes from one project into another.

Ok, so I looked at it and tried it, and it seems good. My work begins now!

YesYesYes!!!

Will try out Hallowed immediately. Who cares if my son wakes up!!!

By the way I think the banned guy putting up duplicates of other people's CDLC may have been Oskiiriver14. I didn't report it but I suspected as much since he was conveniently authoring exclusively songs that were already made. Seeing his songs are no longer in the database and a search for his name returns nothing, I will therefore remove his contributions from the OP.

• Like 1

Updated Hallowed Be Thy Name to version 2. Please download new version.. I left the version number on the song as 1, so all you need to do is cut, paste and replace.