Iron Maiden

Berneer

@@Brooklyn_Sounds - Where are you finding tabs for those? Anyway, I won't have time to do much this week, so it's fine by me if you start working on them.

@@Nacholede - There's a second version of Speed of Light up on UG. It looks like it has the bass outro, so I know it will make some people happy.

• Like 2

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

@@Brooklyn_Sounds - Where are you finding tabs for those? Anyway, I won't have time to do much this week, so it's fine by me if you start working on them.

Eddie gave them to me.  :P  Have you figured any of the bass parts out from Black and Red? I have all the guitars ready, just need to figure the bass. 

I was thinking of trying to tab this video out.

Ps i don't play bass  :P

Edited by Brooklyn_Sounds
  • Like 2

Eddie gave them to me.  :P  Have you figured any of the bass parts out from Black and Red? I have all the guitars ready, just need to figure the bass. 

That's a lot of transcribing by yourself!

I'm not very good at figuring things out by ear. I know Steve Harris' playing pretty well, and between that, the guitars, and my ears, I could probably a significant portion pretty quickly, and most of it over time, but I definitely won't be able to get all of it. But like I said, time will be scarce this week.

Edit: That looks pretty good. Pretty much always clear what he's doing in the parts of the video I looked at, and looks like it shouldn't be too bad to do with some liberal use of copy+paste.

Edited by albatross213

That's a lot of transcribing by yourself!

I'm not very good at figuring things out by ear. I know Steve Harris' playing pretty well, and between that, the guitars, and my ears, I could probably a significant portion pretty quickly, and most of it over time, but I definitely won't be able to get all of it. But like I said, time will be scarce this week.

to be fair, i did some of it by ear and a buddy who's a way better guitar player than i am helped as well. the solos, which i'm not that great at doing, i just watched a couple of videos. I also got Repentless by Slayer figured out, not sure if i'll end up doing or not.

• Like 1

@@Nacholede - There's a second version of Speed of Light up on UG. It looks like it has the bass outro, so I know it will make some people happy.

And it has a better intro riff! i got it synced on GPA, so tomorrow i'll add everything! 

• Like 1

9A7alLl.jpg

If it Eternity should fail should be up first, it'll be easier to sync and everything. it might be awhile for The Red and The Black. if someone wants to do it, i'll be happy to share the tab. It's only the guitars for right now.

And it's Drop D! i would wait until a complete tab is out, these are the kind of songs that i want all the arrangements in

9A7alLl.jpg

If it Eternity should fail should be up first, it'll be easier to sync and everything. it might be awhile for The Red and The Black. if someone wants to do it, i'll be happy to share the tab. It's only the guitars for right now.

And it's Drop D! i would wait until a complete tab is out, these are the kind of songs that i want all the arrangements in

That's what i'll probably do. At least for bass tabs. Hopefully some uploads a bass tab for them soon. :D 

• Like 1

GP of "The Red and the Black" with bass has been posted on UG approval queue, rehosted here. Same guy who did Book of Souls, Death or Glory, and the recent update of Speed of Light.

• 2 weeks later...

When the River Runs Deep has been posted on UG. Sounds like it's not yet 100% complete, though.

And i was checking it right now, the solos are ok, i will do it! 

Edit: you're right, the last solo is missing! then, i have to wait until it's 100% done 

9A7alLl.jpg

Side note, i have Tears of a Clown tabbed out, no bass, which i don't play. I may wait or just release it and wait for a bass tab and update it.  :D 

I could probably figure it out with the guitar tab. Well, I could probably figure most of it out without the guitar tab as it doesn't seem like Steve Harris flexes his muscles much on the track, but I'd also probably do some really stupid crap somewhere. Anyway, I should have time to work on it tonight and maybe tomorrow.

• Like 1

Just finished tabbing Shadows of the Valley. Don't really have time to do it right now, if someone *coughs* @Nacholede wants to do it. I'll be happy to share the tab. No bass, but it's better than nothing.  :D

I would be happy to do it buuut without bass...i prefer to wait for the full tab! 

9A7alLl.jpg

Just finished tabbing Shadows of the Valley. Don't really have time to do it right now, if someone *coughs* @Nacholede wants to do it. I'll be happy to share the tab. No bass, but it's better than nothing.  :D

I would be happy to do it buuut without bass...i prefer to wait for the full tab! 

No worries. I'll wait until a bass tab is out. I'll probably do it soonish, just finishing up one last AC/DC song and i'll try and do it sunday, I'm seeing Ghost on Saturday or i would do it then. :D

• Like 1