Iron Maiden

Berneer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When you get the chance Berneer , if you could update your list for Hallowed Be Thy Name and Powerslave, that mine include Bass now.

Oops, I did forget that didn't I? Fixed! Thanks Snake!! Regarding sections not showing up in Powerslave, normally sections do not show up in  RS when there are too many of them like > 80ish or 100ish or something. Never explored the exact number. But you said you tried only 2 sections and got the same problem!?!?! When you tested that had you also removed all the phrases too? If memory serves, too many phrases may do that too. Not sure.

A bunch of friends of mine and I are currently trying to one-up one another on your newest Hallowed. This is a fantastic CDLC!!!! Thanks for making my favorite song get the royal treatment!!!  Happy Holidays!!

"A dreamer is someone who wants beyond what is reasonable. A hero is a dreamer who cannot take no for an answer." (Martin Spina)

My Released CDLC - Blaze Bayley - Stare at the Sun & MacGyver Theme Song & Iron Maiden - No More Lies

Check out the Tech Notes Tutorial Version 1.1 // Chordify Tutorial Rough Draft.

Yeah I tried only using just two sections.. riff and solo then riff again... so technically 3, and it still didnt show.. i think it might also have something to do with widely varying beats per minute in the tabs themselves. So I dont know :D

• 2 months later...

Hi III_Demon,

I did link your To Tame a Land in the OP --> See Piece of Mind song 9. I just carriage-returned it because there are 2 versions of this song, the other version back at Smithy's, so yours is the only one currently available.

Despite dinosaurs and humans never really coexisting, which the lyricsstate, Quest for Fire is definitely my preferred song out of the two you named. But that's just my opinion.

Thanks in advance for your upcoming contribution.

Cheers!

"A dreamer is someone who wants beyond what is reasonable. A hero is a dreamer who cannot take no for an answer." (Martin Spina)

My Released CDLC - Blaze Bayley - Stare at the Sun & MacGyver Theme Song & Iron Maiden - No More Lies

I did link your To Tame a Land in the OP --> See Piece of Mind song 9. I just carriage-returned it because there are 2 versions of this song, the other version back at Smithy's, so yours is the only one currently available.

yeah, i saw that, it was one of the reasons i posted in this thread. thanx a ton for maintaining this.

i was just pointing out 'the loneliness of the long distance runner' because i remembered seeing it go up about a month ago, but you dont have it listed.

Despite dinosaurs and humans never really coexisting, which the lyricsstate, Quest for Fire is definitely my preferred song out of the two you named. But that's just my opinion.

noted. =]

Oops, Loneliness, right, that's me trying to respond to your message too fast.

How could I forget it since I posted on that OP and it is one of my Top 10 Maiden songs...

I'll fix it now.

Cheers!

We're getting dangerously close to finishing an entire Maiden album! Which one will it be?

You guys are awesome!  Keep it up!!!

i'm getting started on 'only the good die young', so we have 2 albums complete soon... 

i might also do 'heaven can wait' when i'm done with this one. i've got momentum going, might as well put the effort toward maiden superiority. =]

----------

EDIT!

its finished! seventh son is a completed album.

Today is born the Seventh one

Complete, the Seventh album the chosen one
So it shall be written
So it shall be done

The good, the feeble which guitar path will he take?

• 2 months later...

Doing great, thanks bernixix. Busy with my soccer (futbol) season. Organizing a league is tons of work. Especially when the other organizers barely lift a finger. :)

I am very excited to check this out! Especially since you've given this one extra loving.

Thanks for the fresh new Maiden!

• Like 1

After reading and being naive enough to believe an April Fools joke that Powerslave 2 was coming out, this is most welcome news!!!! Cool song names and album cover! Thanks Brooklyn Sounds, I had not seen this yet. Less than 3 months away!!

• Like 1