Problems loading rocksmith, any help appreciated

piraccc

Question

Last year some type of update prevented my mouse (Mac powerbook) from clicking on options. I could use my cursor to hover and highlight, but clicking did nothing, Id have to press enter, no big deal. Now my Rocksmith will load up to the main title page, I can put my cursor on BEGIN, it highlights, but nothing seems to activate it. Now pressing enter (or any key) just gives me a "dunk" tone. 

Any ideas appreciated, thank you kindly

6 answers to this question

I can confirm keyboard works after editing locksmith.ini file and changing fullscreen to = 0, mine was at 2. then save it. Edit the file with TextEdit, that should already be on our mac, choose 'open with' and scroll to 'TextEdit. This change takes the game out of full screen mode which lets the keyboard work again.

It took me a while to find this fix but that works...

But unfortunately that isn't the only issue that comes with the mac update... Now the cdlc aren't working.... none that i've tried so far anyway.... irritated....