Which band ARE you going to see live?

Longstreet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have discovered Within Temptation recently. I wish I saw them live. Bingo! They're coming to Poland by the end of Summer. I will buy tickets tomorrow. I attended Sabaton on the same festival last year and it was amazing.

29.08.2015 Within Temptation

30.08.2015 The Offspring

Two must-come live rock+metal concerts in the darkest side of Poland.  :D

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Going to be seeing Riverside on the 16th. Great show when I saw them a bit over two years ago, and I expect nothing different this time. Don't know much about the opening band, "The Sixxis".

Might also try seeing Ghost, but it looks like the Philadelphia show is sold out and NYC is a giant pain to get to and from so that might not happen. Maybe also Tricot in Philadelphia. These latter ones also depend on how my schedule shakes out this semester.

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

Anyone going to see The Theater equation next weekend?

Gear:

Chapman ML-1, Blackstar HT1

My systems: 

Ragnarok: i5 750 @ 2666MHz | Titan Fenrir | MSI P55-GD65 | 8GiB Vengence 1333MHz CAS 9 | 1GiB 6950 DirectCU II | 60GB Crucial M4 | Samsung F3 500GB | Samsung F3 1TB | Seasonic X-750 | X-Fi XtremeGamer | HAF932 | Win 7 Pro | Arch Linux

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

SingItFwd on January 14th and 15th 

Jan 14th line up - 

Dear Rouge
K-OS
Frazey Ford
Five Alarm Funk
The Zolas
Michael Bernard Fitzgerald
Gay Nineties
Twin Bandit

Jan 15th Line up - 

Mother Mother

Hey Ocean
Said The Whale
Humans
Top Less Gay Love Tekno Party
The Pack AD
Chin Injeti
Jocelyn Alice

Off to see Def Leppard tonight at the Genting (old NEC) arena Birmingham should be a good night , never seen them before :)

Guitars: ESP LTD F-54 Bass, Tanglewood Curbow4 Bass, Stagg BC300-N Bass, Yamaha BBN5bk (5String), ESP LTD AX-360, Plus a cheapo no name acoustic