Izzy2014's Projects List

Izzy2014

So I went through my music and saw many songs that I wanted done. I guess this will be the page that I use as my "Check out my customs!" signature link... thingy. Yeah. If you guys see any songs that you really want done, let me know so I can get those out faster. My taste in music varies from metalcore to JPop, so my projects will be somewhat strange. Your feedback is important, so let me know what you think of the songs that I've done so far, and what songs you'd like to see next. My projects list is so far, fairly large, and will keep growing as I continue to think of songs that I really want to play on Rocksmith. Songs that I decide on doing next will depend on you guys, as well as the amount of songs any given artist may have in Smithy Anvil / Customs Forge (The more songs an artist has done as CDLCs, the less likely I will do songs from that given artist). Hope you guys look forward to the songs I plan on doing, and rock on. m/

Projects List

All That Remains

· Not Alone (v1.0) Forum Post Link

· Do Not Obey

· This Calling (v1.0) Forum Post Link

· The Air That I Breathe

· Two Weeks

· The Weak Willed

Avenged Sevenfold

· Not Ready to Die

Bandai?

· Mighty Morphing Power Rangers Theme Song

Bullet For My Valentine

· Disappear (v1.0) Forum Post Link

· Hearts Burst Into Fire

· Forever and Always

Dead By April

· Angels of Clarity

Devildriver

· Clouds Over California

Disturbed

·  Inside the Fire (v1.0) Forum Post Link

Escape the Fate

· This War is Ours (The Guillotine II)

· The Webs We Weave

Helloween

· Eagle Fly Free

Psycho le Cemu

·       Love Is Dead

Psychostick

· #1 Radio $ingle

· Beer!

· It's Just a Movie, Stupid

· This is Not a Song, It's a Sandwich

· We Ran Out of CD Space

Sonata Arctica

· 8th Commandment

· Full Moon

Supercell (Feat. Hatsune Miku)

· Melt

· The World Is Mine

· Usotsuki No Parade

Tenacious D

· Master Exploder

· The Metal

· Tribute

• Like 1

Check out my Projects List. Yay!

If you need assistance creating lyrics to a song or want to make a collab with me on any Rock, Metal, JRock or JPop song, feel free to ask me!

I went ahead and submitted it, as well as re-linked the post link to the Customs Forge submitted post. Click on the "Forum Post Link" next to this calling to view the thread and download from there.

If you need assistance creating lyrics to a song or want to make a collab with me on any Rock, Metal, JRock or JPop song, feel free to ask me!

• 4 weeks later...

I've made several updates to my currently released CDLCs. Once they have been update, I will continue to create new content. Updating This Calling will be the biggest challenge I face, however.

• 2 months later...

Hello fellow metalcore fan .. :) well id have to say hands down out of your selection ATR the air that I breath!!.. just my 1 cent..I have many requests in the metalcore scene but im sure this isn't the place ..anywho hope to see that track and thanks for all your hard work here!!!..