One of them days

Absolution

So I loaded rocksmith and one of the missions was to get to level 8 on ninja slide.  I usually do well on that game, but this time it wouldn't pick up any of my slides on the low E string.  I recently changed strings to thinner ones and the game wasn't having any of it.I figured a song might be more fun, so I decided to load a CDLC I just got.  Well it had no tone, and sometimes songs without tone does weird things to my game.  Anyway I had to tune down to D drop C for it, and the game gave me a dissapointing performance: oh well!After that, I decided to cheer myself up and play a song I know.  Well tuning back up to E standard, broke my high E string.  Luckily I have back up strings, but my next mission is to find some higher quality ones.It was a good thing I didn't give up there.  So I restringed the guitar and I knew which songs would cheer me up.  So I loaded up a bunch of black keys songs and those are easy enough for me to play from memory and didn't mess them up (almost got a platinum pick on mastery difficulty!).  But hey, atleast my guitar wasn't stolen, and black keys were enough to cheer me up!Has anyone just had one of "them days" with rocksmith?

Never that bad, but I get it frequently where RS likes to tell me i'm playing on the wrong fret on E string, even though I'm not, then i'll restart the game to set it right again, decide to play a random song and the game crashes.

• Administrator

I found this problem sometimes too during testing my own song when i ussualy past the 80% bar, sometimes it just doesn't recognized anything and i fall under 40/30% but it just come and goes sometimes, it's not really clear why and since it's not that frequent, i don't really care about it.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity