Tone switch with a delay not working properly

Ninja_frosk

Question

Okay so, i'm working on a cdlc which has 3 tone switches.

One clean tone, one clean tone with delay and a distortion.

Now for some reason, when the clean w/ delay switches to the non delay clean tone, the delay is still there. Also tried with a different clean tone that has a different cabinet and the switch happened but the cabinet stayed the same.

With the switch to the distortion tone, this doesn't occur, no problems there.

Both the clean tones have different names and even when i go to tone designer and load up "Authentic Tone" both of the tones show up and sound just like they should. One that has the delay and the other that doesn't.

I have tried deleting all the tones and re adding them with new names, tweaked the tones themselves a bit. But i still can't get it to work and i'm unable to see the cause of the problem.

4 answers to this question

• Administrator

Overall seems fine but the length of the tone name is something i'm a bit afraid off as the toolkit like to truncate things here and there.

In EOF, go to track => rocksmith => tone change => names and from there you can rename the two tones with shorter name (like "clean" and "delay") and repacking from there.

Note sure if that's the actual issue but it's worth a try imo.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

Overall seems fine but the length of the tone name is something i'm a bit afraid off as the toolkit like to truncate things here and there.

In EOF, go to track => rocksmith => tone change => names and from there you can rename the two tones with shorter name (like "clean" and "delay") and repacking from there.

Note sure if that's the actual issue but it's worth a try imo.

Well i'll be damned, it did work. I definitely will keep this in mind going forward, thank you :)