Huge collection of Guitar Pro tabs

piepesado

Question

Hi guys, I do have a huge variety collection of guitar pro tabs that I have downloaded somewhere sometime. Maybe I have all the songs of the world haha just kidding

If anyone wants to make a custom and its having a hard time finding the right tab just write me and I will check to see if I have it. Don't matter the style of music, this has everything.

When I mean huge collection I'm talking about 1.9 GB and 71.174 Files, 6.688 Folders worth of guitar pro tabs.

Hope this helps the community. Regards

• Like 7

I have that same collection of gp files or even bigger, there is many of exercise files there also, blues, scales, fingerpicking, bass stuff, all kind of stuff. Someone colected 99000 gp tabs in one archive on 2.5gb.  My compilation is from 2009. I'm  thinking about transfering  some of the exercises to the eof for rocksmith, but i also have guitar pro so it's losing point when is better to practice in guitar pro. Maybe i do it for the community, if there is interested people for that kind of stuff, for the people that dont have guitar pro.

• Like 1

I have that same collection of gp files or even bigger, there is many of exercise files there also, blues, scales, fingerpicking, bass stuff, all kind of stuff. Someone colected 99000 gp tabs in one archive on 2.5gb.  My compilation is from 2009. I'm  thinking about transfering  some of the exercises to the eof for rocksmith, but i also have guitar pro so it's losing point when is better to practice in guitar pro. Maybe i do it for the community, if there is interested people for that kind of stuff, for the people that dont have guitar pro.

I would be very interested in seeing the guitar pro exercises you've mentioned in rocksmith, both guitar and bass if you have them. That would be great, thanks!

sleepy

Acoustic Guitar:  Seagull Maritime GT  Playing Since:  8/11/2011

Electric Guitar:  Epiphone Les Paul Jr.  Playing since:  9/25/2013

Bass Guitar:  Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Special  Playing Since:  2/17/2014

"The road of life is rocky, and you may stumble too. So while you point your finger, someone else is judging you." --Bob Marley

Some of them are already done here that i saw mainly some scales and finger exercises. But there is ton of other exercises, also for bass. It's not hard to transfer it to eof, no need for syncing, but i thought to add description in lyrics, and maybe sound of metronome in background if it's possible to do it easily.

• Like 1

Some of them are already done here that i saw mainly some scales and finger exercises. But there is ton of other exercises, also for bass. It's not hard to transfer it to eof, no need for syncing, but i thought to add description in lyrics, and maybe sound of metronome in background if it's possible to do it easily.

Sounds great to me! :)

sleepy

Acoustic Guitar:  Seagull Maritime GT  Playing Since:  8/11/2011

Electric Guitar:  Epiphone Les Paul Jr.  Playing since:  9/25/2013

Bass Guitar:  Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Special  Playing Since:  2/17/2014

"The road of life is rocky, and you may stumble too. So while you point your finger, someone else is judging you." --Bob Marley

Here is the best tab i could find for National Acrobat .. including bass :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5euanvgj5fkenld/Black%20Sabbat%20-%20A%20National%20Acrobat.gp5

This is the tab I was using, but after checking the darkoo's package there aren't any better in the internet.

MY WORKSHOP/MÓJ WARSZTAT
Gave up Rocksmith and CDLC making, playing on his own now.

Another option is getting the pdfs of the songbooks for the bands.  It won't work for all and will be more work but there's definitely a lot of stuff in pdf books with tabs but not entered into guitarpro yet.

I don't have a membership anymore but myanonymouse.net I believe was a good tracker for music stuff in the past.

Just an idea.