Huge collection of Guitar Pro tabs

piepesado

Question

Hi guys, I do have a huge variety collection of guitar pro tabs that I have downloaded somewhere sometime. Maybe I have all the songs of the world haha just kidding

If anyone wants to make a custom and its having a hard time finding the right tab just write me and I will check to see if I have it. Don't matter the style of music, this has everything.

When I mean huge collection I'm talking about 1.9 GB and 71.174 Files, 6.688 Folders worth of guitar pro tabs.

Hope this helps the community. Regards

• Like 7

Well, those who never heard of Triumph should listen and watch Rock'n roll machine on youtube, and the great guitar play of Rik Emmet, and listen to his solo career. Some classics guitars missing here, Wishbone Ash, for instance

Yeah, just watched it, awesome guitar playing, don't how how I didn't heard about Triumph before.

Just curious but why do you have so many guitar pro files?  Are you afraid they will get taken down at some point and not be around?

There are several reasons .. i am somewhat compulsive, and tend to collect large amounts of things .. tabs is just one thing .. i also have a little over 2tb of music, and around 30 tb of movies, tv shows etc .  i also find sorting, collating and organizing large amounts of data to be very calming, its almost a zen kinda thing.  probably not good reasons .. but there ya are :)

• Like 2

Thanks for this, I have a ton of these as well, you had some KD ones that ive never seen that look flawless.

Im gonna have to talk to X so we don't end up making the same ones.

Ive been looking for one song in particular,

I really wanna make it cuz its so fun.

I could make the gp tab myself but I don't know if I have the time for something like that.

its

April Wine - roller

may be called high roller. not sure.

The truth is.....

I lied about everything.

Thanks for this, I have a ton of these as well, you had some KD ones that ive never seen that look flawless.

Im gonna have to talk to X so we don't end up making the same ones.

Ive been looking for one song in particular,

I really wanna make it cuz its so fun.

I could make the gp tab myself but I don't know if I have the time for something like that.

its

April Wine - roller

may be called high roller. not sure.

sorry .. i dont have roller by april wine

some time ago I downloaded many tabs, but when I tried to use them over 90% of them were not very good, many things to correct, many things not right, so it is good start, but anyway need much work, in most of cases, in EOF.

No tendras tablaturas de Ghost B.C? o de Dream Theater? porque son jodidas de conseguir 

sorry .. i dont speak ... whatever language that is your speaking

I was talking to Piepesado, he is from Uruguay and we both speak spanish hahaha

9A7alLl.jpg

File was deleted from server.File was deleted by owner or exceeded maximum storage time (100 days from last download).

That's what I'm seeing for the tinyupload link.

Got any Prince? Also looking for Crash Test Dummies, Indigo Girls, R.E.M, Primus, Stu Hamm, Type O Negative, and stuff...

Words of wisdom for CDLC charters:

"When in doubt, steal a tone from Kansas' Carry On Wayward Son"

- Billkwando

Download my L'Arc~en~Ciel Ken "Love Driver Cat" custom Inlays here