CDLC error breaking game

danjokazooie

Question

Hi! I'm new here and new to CDLC for Rocksmith. I got the d3dx9_42.dll and the cherub rock dlc and got some cdlc songs to play, but there's a huge problem. I open one of the cdlc songs and it takes me to the tuner, and then once I'm done tuning the game is stuck at the wall and two speakers, but the game doesn't progress and I don't get any menus or navigation or anything, and I have to restart the game because of this. I tried looking for 3 separate versions of the dll and all 3 have failed. Is there anything else I could possibly be doing wrong? Please help!

Thank you!

2 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy