Rocksmith custom song toolkit error

King000000001

Question

5 answers to this question

every time i open the custom song toolkit kit i get an error called unhandled exception and a long error message i have mono properly installed and the newest toolkit

Maybe there's an error inside of the directory. Try a different dlc in the toolkit. I've had this same error before, I just used the old one

@@King000000001 If your using the old Mac toolkit, don’t use it. Try my Wine port of the toolkit RSToolktWine here: http://customsforge.com/topic/39922-latest-rstoolkitwine-releases-9-28-2017/

Conversions, DDC, Wwise integration, Psarc creation, etc should all work properly. If it asks, you may have to install XQuartz.

• Like 1

Check out my Released, WIP, and
Future CDLCs here(Ubisoft Style):
I)ark_Seph's Customs

@@King000000001 I'm 100% with Septh, mono version of the toolkit won't get all functions from windows brother, so you'd better get a 300mb version of the bottled toolkit other that trying to solve mono+macOS issues on your own ;)

Mono version left for guys who use custom scripts based off mono version of the toolkit.

I wouldn’t recommended using custom scripts, unless you have experience on how conversion works internally. I mean if your curious about using custom scripts, here some.

RSUtils by 0x0L: https://github.com/0x0L/rs-utils

That uses Python scripts and runs on Wine just like toolkit does via Homebrew. Requires Homebrew as well to get Wwise authoring tools running. Takes up less space, but requires more work just to do one thing. I have used this before, and I had success with it.

There’s more, but I will find it and post it here.

@@Alex360 Is that really how you spelled my name? xD jk

Check out my Released, WIP, and
Future CDLCs here(Ubisoft Style):
I)ark_Seph's Customs