BIAS FX, Rocksmith has anyone tried this?

Xellot

Question

Currently I don't have an amp I'm just using my own improvised sound set up like everyone else.. It's plenty loud, and honestly I'm just curious  Has anyone used BIAS FX???  The reviews on it are absolutely BADASS!  I just downloaded the demo's and I'm about to piddle around with it.  I'm just curious if anyone has tried it, and if so have you tried to use it with rocksmith also?  Any latency issues???  One of the things that pisses me off about RS is the feedback I get through my guitar.. And it's due to the cable..   It's either OVERLY sensitive picking up anytime I brush over my strings, or it isn't sensitive enough for say. tapping..  I think it has alot to do with what type of pick ups you're running but there's no issues with my axe, or my cable..  I anyway.  Someone post up if they've tried BIAS FX out.. If any of you have heard of After the Burial here's just a glimpse of what BIAS FX sounds like with hands that can shred!

Wish someone would upload this song in particular, or Disconnect, hell theres a ton of great songs by the band.  Anyway cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkhHDBDN60c

3 answers to this question