Rocksmith 2014 authentic tones via midi?

MightyMouse

Question

Evening all!

Since some (or many, idk) guitar amplifiers have a support for midi, I was thinking is it possible to get the real in-game tones on your amplifier? Could we connect our amp with a usb-midi cabel to our PC and let RS2014  configure our amp?

I was looking for such topic on official forums but with no luck. But it could be just me :( Anyone knows something about this?

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

Hello MightyMouse,
I enjoy of rocksmith connecting my pocked pod in the following way but I think that it doesn’t answer your question.
First of all, I plug my guitar on pocked pod.
Secondly, I plug the rocksmith cable to my pocket pod in ‘Direct out’ (jack) and laptop (usb). So, the Rocksmith recognizes the notes.
Thirdly, I connect the 'headphones out' of my laptop to ‘line in’ of my pocket pod through jack 3.5 (male) – jack 3.5 (male).
Lastly and important, I plug my headphones to my pocked pod but I have choppy sound due to the return of the signal. For fix it, I have to down the volume of the guitar 1 on sound properties of rocksmith until level 1. So, I can enjoy of rocksmith with my tones.

Sorry but my English is not too good.

Regards,