Movingvbars

cris_abar

A weird thing happened to me while I was syncing a song. I pressed the go to beginning button for a short period and moved it while still holding down on it and all the notes moves forward 2 Bars. I tries to repeat the action anti see I'd I could reverse it but I only managed to move it further forward I stopped when I got to bar 29. Ithoughtvit was a glitch so I saved and exited but it wasn't a glitch it saves it on bar 29. That is the notes start in bar 29. Is there's way of reversing this.

If you click and hold the left mouse button outside of the editor window (ie. on the rewind button), hold the button down and drag the mouse around in the editor window you can end up moving notes. The best way to correct this is to use the undo function.