click here for an EARGASM!

Xellot

Question

Ok I don't really care where this post is supposed to go.  It's worthy of being right here in the most seen place, and Anyone who's a fan of the guitar can appreciate this tune! 

Have any of you guys heard of Albert Cummings?

Well this is a song called "Your own way" and it's the live version, which is 50x better than the studio.  Kind of like how Peter Frampton's live version of "Do you feel like we do" is alot better than the studio version.  In fact I never even heard the studio version until RS put it out.  And I even had his greatest hits!  Anyway if someone could please study this, and upload the shit out of THIS version of this song.  Everyone else get ready because it's bad ass!

• Like 1

9 answers to this question

How???  It loads fine on my end.  If you can't see it.  I'm not even sh***ing you.  Go to youtube. and type in Albert Cummings Your own way live, and click the video of him doing a high bend.  You won't regret it.  Stevie Ray Vaughan meets Frampton!

Here's the link again!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1-F7TkJeQ8  I actually clicked the Link option here on the forums so that should take you directly to it!  Check it out, and let me know what you guys think!  Someone has got to upload this to CDLC.. Sounds like a badass Jam you'd hear when you're out at a bar with a live band, and you've got the best damn buzz going, and all the pussy is loven ya! ;)  That's about what it reminds me of haha

slosest to this was this record on youtube

That is shit compared to the one I'm talking about bubba!  Try again... It's the very first video.  It looks like it would be one of the videos thats more like a link to videos on youtube.  You know, the type that have multiple videos but are mixed in under one.  Anyway, that's not what it is, it just looks like it.  If you type in Albert Cummings your own way live it's the first video and the persons channel is albert cummings topic  reply back once you jam it!

• Like 1