Locked Toolkit won't load up

@@beggywhisker, go with 5.2 latest stable, I've broke some legacy support in latest beta, sorry, trying to fix this and push a fix, please let me know! how it works on mono 5.2 ;) install "wine-stable" package also

So I'm running into a similar problem. Just got a new Macbook Pro 2016 with Sierra and can't get the toolkit to open. I installed the RSinjector, installed mono 5.2.0.215 (verified it's installed on terminal) and the farthest I get is "Mono closed unexpectedly" when I try to boot up the actual toolkit. Older versions of the toolkit won't even give me the message and instead doesn't open anything at all when I try to run the app. Any ideas? 

@@NakedSnakeAO Sierra is a huge Meh, mono and lots of other stuff was broken under Sierra, well, maybe with some help we could do better job on this, there was a tutorial on how to run customs on mac with troubleshooting instructions, worth reading

@@NakedSnakeAO I'm currently in the need of testers to test out my version of the Toolkit. Uses the latest beta version and runs on Wineskin. You can try it here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1v4icuaoi3tgd6c/rstoolkit-2.8.4.1-7dc6943a-mac.zip.bz2?dl=0

It can create psarcs, convert PC to Mac, change app id, export to guitar pro tab, etc. Just two things that don't work at this moment in time. Wwise integration is not supported for now. Its been a pain in the ass to get this to work, but we will get fixed soon. Just use Wwise 2015.1.9 and manually convert your audio files there. DDC will generate errors when creating DDC.xmls, or even try importing a psarc to DDC tab. It will still generate the psarc and sections are placed in right spots, but the phrase levels wont show up. We will get this fixed as well soon.

Just beware those 2 things that i mentioned if you planned to create CDLCs. But other than, everything else works properly like it should be. Same goes to you @@beggywhisker

Try it out and message me if it runs. Thanks!

Check out my Released, WIP, and
Future CDLCs here(Ubisoft Style):
I)ark_Seph's Customs

@@NakedSnakeAO I'm currently in the need of testers to test out my version of the Toolkit. Uses the latest beta version and runs on Wineskin. You can try it here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1v4icuaoi3tgd6c/rstoolkit-2.8.4.1-7dc6943a-mac.zip.bz2?dl=0

It can create psarcs, convert PC to Mac, change app id, export to guitar pro tab, etc. Just two things that don't work at this moment in time. Wwise integration is not supported for now. Its been a pain in the ass to get this to work, but we will get fixed soon. Just use Wwise 2015.1.9 and manually convert your audio files there. DDC will generate errors when creating DDC.xmls, or even try importing a psarc to DDC tab. It will still generate the psarc and sections are placed in right spots, but the phrase levels wont show up. We will get this fixed as well soon.

Just beware those 2 things that i mentioned if you planned to create CDLCs. But other than, everything else works properly like it should be. Same goes to you @@beggywhisker

Doh! file is no longer in the dropbox.

Doh! file is no longer in the dropbox.

Sorry. I just updated the toolkit. This time Wwise integration is now supported! Uses 2017 Wwise. :D

It going to take a while for it upload along CFSM for Mac.

Check out my Released, WIP, and
Future CDLCs here(Ubisoft Style):
I)ark_Seph's Customs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...