i can't play any cdlc songs :c

Lorenzzoni

Question

13 answers to this question

• Developer

The latest beta version of CFSM validates the 'D3DX9_42.dll' installation each time the user runs CFSM.  If the dll is not installed or the user has the wrong dll installed then the user will be prompted, and CFSM will install the correct dll, into the correct location.  Give CFSM a try if you are still having trouble getting Rocksmith 2014 Remastered working with CDLC.

Footnote: Be sure to buy and install 'Cherub Rock' in the 'dlc' folder first and save yourself a lot of headaches.

• Like 2

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

1. I purchased on remastered Steam Rocksmith 2014 Edition
2. I downloaded D3DX9_42.dll and copied it to C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ Rocksmith2014
3. I purchased and installed it on Steam cherubrock (as indicated in the guide) and in the dlc folder I now also have:
cherubrock_m.psarc
cherubrock_p.psarc
4. downloaded from customforge the file: Dream-Theater_The-Best-of-Times-only_v1.0_p.psarc
5. I restarted the pc
6. I launched Rocksmith from the Steam icon on the desktop.
PROBLEM: When I go to the song (The best of times) I see only the crates and the game does not even allow me to go back with the ESC key.
With normal dlcs already in play, everything works perfectly.
I have uninstalled and installed rocksmith from Steam twice but nothing has changed.
I have windows 10 Professional.
Can you please help me out I'm crazy?
Thank you all!
Luigi.

I have the same issue, with ALL CDLC.  I reinstalled, I tried the DLL and the patcher to no avail, and have repacked CDLC several times per CDLC and no luck.  I own Cherub Rock as well.  Thinking it was an ODLC issue I grabbed one of the newest songs and it also has the same issue...

I can see them, I can select them, and tune or not tune and get to the amps and i see a quick flash from them but broadway never shows up.

Any ideas?  

• Like 1

Yeah. Alot of people been downloading the .dll patch before remastered was release. We need to update that, so we wouldnt get reports about grabbing wrong dlls. Download the Remastered .dll here: http://customsforge.com/topic/33138-rocksmith-remastered-cdlc-fix/

Thanks!

• Like 1

Check out my Released, WIP, and
Future CDLCs here(Ubisoft Style):
I)ark_Seph's Customs

• Administrator

@@I)ark_Seph Every link on CF brings to the correct dll and the video in the tutorial post also have the proper dll in the description. At this point i have no fucking clue where people are still finding the wrong dll.

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

I have the same issue, with ALL CDLC. I reinstalled, I tried the DLL and the patcher to no avail, and have repacked CDLC several times per CDLC and no luck. I own Cherub Rock as well. Thinking it was an ODLC issue I grabbed one of the newest songs and it also has the same issue...

I can see them, I can select them, and tune or not tune and get to the amps and i see a quick flash from them but broadway never shows up.

Any ideas?

If the game is crashing, it's not the DLL file. It's the cdlc itself and it needs to be remade. A lot of people are having trouble with some of the cdlcs and I have actually updated a small amount and they work! So if you have an cdlc issues, message me.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

I had the same problem with some CDLC's amps came down and song wouldn't start. I was playing the game the lazy way and starting it through the rocksmith desktop Icon. Then someone pointed out to me that you need to start game from steam and every song I had trouble with then worked. Very good advice.