Rocksmith is unplayable

ShrillBear52

Question

I don't like to complain at all but i have to say this ROCKSMITH IS FUCKING UNPLAYABLE!

My profile got damaged somehow (atleast that's what the game says) and that wouldn't be a problem because i can make a new one. But the problem with that is the game itslef does not remembers any progress with any profile. In other words: if i make a profile and make some progress with it and then quit then  open it again if i chose that profile it starts with the basics when you first play rocksmith.

Not even mention that the guitar sounds like fucking megaladon diarrhea shit even with or without headphones. 

So please can anybody help me with those issues? I haven't play rocksmith normaly for a month now because i had to reinstall my windows 10 in that time and since then it's sucks very much so.

I feel very stressd out  and anxious and do not have any motivation to continue playing at all  :(

My Customs

The reasons why most of my customs are not updated yet:

1.)I'm lazy to do it because I have no motivation for it

2.)I'm not at my computer

3.)I'm working on a song that I haven't made it yet

4.)I don't have any song to work on it

G7SOxFY.jpg

8 answers to this question

@@ShrillBear52, lol, you've got nice procrastination degree here?

as for pofile stuff, maybe it's ubi's account related or steem playing badly with you :D
try reinstall the game and run it as admin.

win 10 has overhaul on audio side with creators update and you need re-configure it again, I also go with default drivers i.e. no realtek drivers installed! also it's all check-boxes checked on last tab with 16bit 48000 hz

p.s
ninjad

as for pofile stuff, maybe it's ubi's account related or steem playing badly with you :D

win 10 has overhaul on audio side with creators update and you need re-configure it again, I also go with default drivers i.e. no realtek drivers installed! also it's all check-boxes checked on last tab with 16bit 48000 hz

p.s

ninjad

sry i'm a bit dumb but what exactly do you mean by procrastination ? :D 

also, re-configure the game audio settings you mean?

once upon a time i was able to play rocksmith and speak with my friends at skype at the same time and was able to record the game with OBS and had sound (not that good honestly) but I don't know what have changed since then.These were also before I had win10

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

Tried verifying the files in Steam?

what files?

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

• Administrator

When you re-installed all your settings in the ini file that you've set for the audio have been reset so any modification that made it work properly were lost in the process.

Also the remastered update changed a bit how many input RS grabbed exclusivity for but you can reverse back with one of the ini flag which should help you keep on chatting with people on skype while playing.

As for the profile, corruption is usually due to bad CDLC that have unsupported character in various places and that CDLC will keep on corrupting as long as it's played. Also maybe try to deactivate steam online synchronization for the save as it might not help getting back to a more stable state.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

Tried verifying the files in Steam?

what files?

Scroll down your list of games until you find Rocksmith > Right click > Properties > Verify Cache

Should be something like that, hopefully that fixes some of your issues. As for the save I agree that it is likely ubisoft account related.

It sucks that they link your game code to the account because that is likely what stops many from creating new accounts if problems occur. Have you tried contacting ubisoft or creating a ticket? maybe try that (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/SignIn)

For the guitar sounds try right clicking on your sounds and go to recording devices>realtonecable>Right-click on that>Properties>Levels and toy around with other settings. Could also be the cord or the guitar, I've heard stories of some people going back to play after a couple months and their cord was completely broken. Hope that helps even a little

p.s

ninjad

sry i'm a bit dumb but what exactly do you mean by procrastination ? :D

also, re-configure the game audio settings you mean?

once upon a time i was able to play rocksmith and speak with my friends at skype at the same time and was able to record the game with OBS and had sound (not that good honestly) but I don't know what have changed since then.These were also before I had win10

There's a few files that may need to be removed and you edit text if you're good at code. Actually if you use the new DLL file and remove all the dump files in your locksmith directory you should be good to go.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk