Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 199

Gamut

Tomorrow will have 200th week of Championship starting. As always some fine goodies for you. I'll start it sooner then normal (but I will accept this week scores 'till exactly 7 days after this week started).

I'm glad to hear that since I haven't even started in my class yet.  Opeth has been a "no show" for me, even though it's in my folder.  I'm going to try to get it working later. :)

Also, 200 weeks!  I can't believe I missed the first 54.  D'oh!

• Like 4

Here's the Opeth, it's really hard

http://i.imgur.com/u3XyWtp.jpg

I Predict a Riot and Runnin Down A Dream are two of my most favourite songs

http://i.imgur.com/0SZDsPd.jpg

Too bad runnin down a dream has big sync problems on the solo and I get confused, so I couldnt get a good score :(

• Like 8

My CDLC ! 

I usually release about 2 CDLC a month, because I like to take my time and make them as good as I can for the benefit of everyone interested in them ;)

L, check in which topic you're posting ;)

• Like 2

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

Played some tonight and made a tiny improvement.

week199-2n4zcc.jpg

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1114802389

i can tell i need to quit working and practice more,  took me all week to get through without messing up.  was fun though

Wow, nice one! I'm not gonna get anywhere near that score.

edit: I just realised, it looks like you're playing a different version of the song than the rest of us. Everyone else who got 100% on the bass played 1363 notes, but you played 1425 notes, and it's also 9 seconds longer...

• Like 6

My wrist has been giving me bother since Sunday (could only play 2 songs before I had to give up) so been in enforced rest all week.  It's been torture knowing we had Chilis too!  :(

Managed to get a LAS attempt and a small amount of riff repeating the chorus in before a SA attempt and that's me done in!  I can already feel I made a bad choice to play today, but so close to a full year of die-harding I couldn't not post a score.

RHCP - 98.52% (linked since Imgur edit is borked today)

• Like 6

*Mics up cazoo. Scores a trillion in MCbass*

shocked_mind,   now that you mention it i see that.  i know when it came out last week i had a really hard time getting it to load, so i may indeed have a different version.  the difference in notes didn't register when i played it.

in that case, whoever is in charge of the charts, move me down please. i'd prefer to compete with same cdlc.

i'm just happy to get through without a mistake.  seems like every time about the same place i'd lose focus and drop a note or two. 

thanks for pointing that out, I missed it completely.  hopefully i won't have that issue again, but if so i'll have to watch a little closer. 

p.s. i think i just found how to respond directly, amazing what i can find when i look around a little. 

@@NihilisticLemen Too late, jump into week 200 (new week is always sticky :) ).

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures