Introduction

switchback

Hi all,

I've been playing guitar for decades and Rocksmith for about 5 years now. I can't believe I just found this site. I'm so excited, there are so many songs here that I've requested and thought I would never see.

I have used Rocksmith to better my playing and teach my son to play guitar. We play every day. 

We're on vacation right now but coming home soon. Can't wait to get started and hopefully contribute as well. I feel like a kid in the proverbial candy store right now. Hope to make many acquaintances here.

Thanks for this awesome resource.

• Like 4

what the crap, how does one not play cdlc

Well, let me tell you. If you stick with official Rocksmith forums, cdlc is taboo so it is never mentioned. At least not that I ever saw. I stumbled onto it watching some youtube vids of odlc. Someone posted cdlc of Hotel California and I though maybe it was odlc and I missed it somehow.

I'm betting I'm not the only Rocksmith player unaware of cdlc. But hey, I'm here now! better late than never.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...