How do you make videos?

pom

Question

I guess there must be many ways to make the videos you people put on here, so what is the easiest way to make high quality videos that I can upload to here/youtube etc? Thanks

Sex is like spreading butter on toast. Sure you can do it with a credit card, but its so much easier with a knife :shock:

8 answers to this question

No luck for me using bandicam. Video records, but never any sound. I've been trying to use bandicam for a while now, and have followed two different instructions on how to set it up. It's really saddening. Please, let me know if you do get it working.

I use bandicam.  Click the Video tab and under Record press the settings button.  Make sure "Record sound" is checked and for Primary Sound Device select "Stereo Mix".  If stereo mix is not an option you may click settings, right click in the white area and select "Show disabled devices.

Also, it has been said that this way doesn't work if you are using HDMI to send audio to your monitor speakers.

I've used Fraps and Shadowplay, both of which require "Audio Exclusivity" to be turned off in RS before they will capture sound.

You can turn it off via tools/options ingame, or modify your Rocksmith.ini (in your Rocksmith2014 folder). By default, the second line down under the [Audio] heading reads:

ExclusiveMode=1

You can change this to;

ExclusiveMode=0

to turn it off.

Just started using Bandicam to make my first play throughs (thanx again Rockfirstlast). It does seem that you have to be in windowed mode. For some reason it won't record it I have to Alt + Tab out of Rocksmith, hit record on Bandicam and then go back into Rocksmith. But in windowed it works good.

*.* Anyone that thinks they can improve on any of my CDLC's I share, I give my permission, in fact encourage, to try to make the tabs and song better.*.*

Also I only play the bass, so I cannot see the lead or rhythm guitar lines in the game.