Couple of questions about CFSM

Bobisadrummer

1) Even though I've installed CFSM, every time I launch it, it wants to install it again. What's up with that?

2) How do I select all of my "Not Repaired" songs? Is there a way to mass select them or "Select All"?
Nevermind, literally JUST saw the select all in the faint light blue right below the song list window.

Welp, even though I found the select all, it doesn't repair any of them and when I rescanned there ended up being some kind of framework error? Then CFSM uninstalled itself. I've now deleted the old folder before installing the newest beta version.

I installed 1.3.3.6, and when I launched it, I got an error saying "Master Collection.Count = 0   CFSM will now shut down."  I Relaunched and now it's scanning. I've selected all, and started repairing for added DD and 100% mastery bug, it looks to be working. Currently 8 out of 741, so I'll update when it's done, or if it's stops.

So I think I repaired all of my CLDC, then I went back and did the max5 fix as well, but after that windows security uninstalled the program and won't let me install it again.

• Developer

Plz try the latest release 1.4.0.0 first. 

Completely delete the 'My Documents/CFSM' folder if you still have trouble after installing the new release.

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

• Developer

'Is there a way to mass move my CDLC from my dlc folder to the cdlc folder that CFSM creates in the dlc folder, via CSFM?'

There are a several ways to do this with CFSM (I recommend option #2 as the simplest and fastest).   WARNING - FIRST MAKE A COMPLETE BACKUP of the 'dlc' folder in case something goes wrong. 

1.  From CFSM 'Setlist Manager' menu item, click on button 'C', Create new setlist.  Enter 'MyCDLC' as the setlist name ('cdlc' is a reserved name and can not be typed here) and click 'OK' button.  In the 'Setlist' data table, check the 'Select' checkbox for the Setlist Name you just created.  Now in the 'Master Songs' data table, click on buton 'T', Toggle selected.  Individually deselect any ODLC (Bold Italicized Songs) that you do not want to move to the 'MyCDLC' setlist folder.  Finally, from the 'Master Songs' data table, click on buton 'M' Move selected to setlist.  All your CDLC will be moved to 'MyCDLC' subfolder inside the 'dlc' folder.

2. WARNING -  THIS WILL RENAME ALL YOUR CDLC to format 'Artist_Title_Version_p.psarc'.  If you don't want to rename your CDLC then use option #1 above. 

From CFSM 'Song Manager' menu item click 'Select All/None' so that all of your CDLC are selected.  Next select 'Files' menu strip then from the dropdown, select  'Organize ArtistName Subfolder'.  This will move all your CDLC to Artist Name subfolders inside the 'dlc' folder.  Finally, from 'Files' menu strip then from the dropdown, select  'Restore CDLC to the 'dlc' Folder.  All of your CDLC are quickly moved to the 'cdlc' subfolder inside the 'dlc' folder.

3.  WARNING -  THIS WILL RENAME ALL YOUR CDLC to whatever format you select.  From CFSM 'Song Manager' menu item click 'Select All/None' so that all of your CDLC are selected.  Next from CFSM 'Renamer' menu item,check the box 'Rename only the songs that are selected in Song Manager'.  In the 'Renaming Template' enter 'cdlc\\' without the quotes into in front of _<artist>_<version>.   NOTE: you can change the template naming format to anything you like (Be sure to read the Renamer on screen directions).  When you are finished creating the template, click on button 'Preview'.  This will show you in the 'Log' what the file naming will look like.  If you are happy with the results click on button 'Rename All Songs'.<br>  </version></artist>

Enjoy.

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.