Weird colours and shapes on chart

slayerad2000

• Administrator

@@slayerad2000 Are you sure the toolkit is up to date cause that seems it's an issue that is caused by a toolkit that doesn't support the abridged XML format EOF creates (and latest release or beta of the toolkit should correctly work with it).

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

• Administrator

@@raynebc and @@cozy1 seems weird that a recent toolkit didn't worked out with the abridged xml file

i still have to encounter any issue myself....

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

• Developer

@slayrad2000 Post a screenshot or the log from the version of  toolkit you have installed.

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

• Developer

Thanks for screenshot.  That version of toolkit should work with EOF Abridged XML Arrangements.   Can you post or PM a link to your EOF project files so we can take a look?

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

• Developer

Mediafire doesn't like your file.

File Blocked for Violation.

• Developer

@firekorn  I am unable to help further without EOF project files.  Can you download them and take a look?  May be a phrase/section issue.

Mediafire is still throwing this error when I try to download.

File Blocked for Violation.

The file you requested has been blocked for a violation of our Terms of Service.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

• Developer

just use googledrive

• Developer

@@slayerad2000

These are my debugging notes for the EOF project files you provided:

1. Album artwork is missing from EOF project folder.  Toolkit will use default.  Recommend using 512x512 JPEG Album Artwork.
  2. Custom tone 'Solo' is not defined/missing.  Toolkit will use 'default' tone.  Recommend defining the custom tone, Solo.tone2014.xml.
  3. There are many audio files in the EOF project folder.  Use 'guitar.wav' file to generate the CDLC and be sure to delete the two wem files before regenerating.
  4. Delete cst_showlights.xml file before regenerating.

The CDLC (click here) generated as expected on my system with no errors.  The CDLC plays through in-game with no stacked color bars.  I am not able to produce your results.

Here is what you can look for to understand the difference between EOF Abridged XML files vs Toolkit XML files ...

EOF Abridged XML (Example from arrangement provided in EOF project files that had already been processed by toolkit on your machine.  This is the cause of the stacked colored bars on the note highway in game.)
     </note>
      <note time="70.794" fret="3" string="1" />
      <note time="71.005" fret="4" string="1" />
      <note time="71.427" fret="0" palmMute="1" string="1" />

Toolkit XML (After generating the CDLC with the toolkit the arrangement xml should look like this.)
      </note>
      <note time="70.794" linkNext="0" accent="0" bend="0" fret="3" hammerOn="0" harmonic="0" hopo="0" ignore="0" leftHand="-1" mute="0" palmMute="0" pluck="-1" pullOff="0" slap="-1" slideTo="-1" string="1" sustain="0" tremolo="0" harmonicPinch="0" pickDirection="0" rightHand="-1" slideUnpitchTo="-1" tap="0" vibrato="0" />
      <note time="71.005" linkNext="0" accent="0" bend="0" fret="4" hammerOn="0" harmonic="0" hopo="0" ignore="0" leftHand="-1" mute="0" palmMute="0" pluck="-1" pullOff="0" slap="-1" slideTo="-1" string="1" sustain="0" tremolo="0" harmonicPinch="0" pickDirection="0" rightHand="-1" slideUnpitchTo="-1" tap="0" vibrato="0" />
      <note time="71.427" linkNext="0" accent="0" bend="0" fret="0" hammerOn="0" harmonic="0" hopo="0" ignore="0" leftHand="-1" mute="0" palmMute="1" pluck="-1" pullOff="0" slap="-1" slideTo="-1" string="1" sustain="0" tremolo="0" harmonicPinch="0" pickDirection="0" rightHand="-1" slideUnpitchTo="-1" tap="0" vibrato="0" />

Recommendation:

1. Delete the entire 'rstoolkit' folder and all contents from you system.  Then download and install a fresh copy of the current beta version.
  2. Clean up your EOF audio files and heed other recommendation above and try again.

If you have time to explain, I would like to know the full toolkit work process steps that you used to produce the CDLC that contain the stacked colored bars.  Is it possible that you have a pre 2.8.2 version of the RocksmithToolkitLib.dll installed with the toolkit.  Mouse right click the 'RocksmithToolkitLib.dll file', select 'properties', then 'version' to find out.