Installer uninstalls old CSFM before deciding to install new version.

cfg

If I decide to cancel the installation of the new CSFM, my old CSFM is already uninstalled so I can't open the version I had.

The biggest problem with this is the Auto Update option. It always tries to install the version I already have installed so I cancel the update and CSFM is no longer installed so need to reinstall it.

Please uninstall previous version when the new one is ACTUALLY going to be installed.

• Like 1

Uninstalled CSFM from Add Remove Programs.

Deleted C:\Users\xxxxx\Documents\CFSM folder.

Installed 1.3.2.5.

Complains about missing folders but now it runs the installer every time I try to open the program and it crashes because of the missing folders. Manually created folders, complains about Access Denied C:\Users\xxxxx\Documents\CFSM\SongPacks\original\files.

Deleted C:\Users\xxxxx\Documents\CFSM\SongPacks\original\ folder.

Started CSFM and it starts but Installer as well. It seems CSFM doesn't realize the installed version is the same as the new version and tries to install it again and again and again.

It is a loop so I cant run it anymore!

• Like 1