Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 194

just fyi for shocked_mind, i was trying to level up last week, although i fell short.  it seems some weeks i can nail the beginner level as well as another level higher,  and it looks really good.  other times, like this week, i did well on the beginner level, and i can't finish the gorilla song for the life of me.  and then there's the weeks that i'm happy to break 90% on anything.    if i was as talented as you maybe i could be more consistant. 

cheers

• Like 6

just fyi for shocked_mind, i was trying to level up last week, although i fell short.  it seems some weeks i can nail the beginner level as well as another level higher,  and it looks really good.  other times, like this week, i did well on the beginner level, and i can't finish the gorilla song for the life of me.  and then there's the weeks that i'm happy to break 90% on anything.    if i was as talented as you maybe i could be more consistant. 

cheers

Sounds just like me. My fingers are dumb some weeks. This Gorilla song doesn't recognize my bends for anything. I wont be messing with it any more.

• Like 3

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

@@tupoloflyer @@Tonedef - i think its a lot about the difficulty of the songs. Esp. in beginner there is a wide margin of "3" songs.

Don´t worry! You are doing great, and let the way be your target!

• Like 5

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

@@Nick K. - Hey Thuggy! Great you are back! We´ve been missing you!

• Like 2

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

Here are a few more tries of the MC track. My best try so far! If I get better and master the clean part I might make a playthrough too.

http://oi64.tinypic.com/5tsz5x.jpg

• Like 7

My CDLC ! 

I usually release about 2 CDLC a month, because I like to take my time and make them as good as I can for the benefit of everyone interested in them ;)

Eh, why not throw in this one too, it's got a lower percentage than the above picture but with a much higher score

http://oi66.tinypic.com/140brww.jpg

• Like 7

My CDLC ! 

I usually release about 2 CDLC a month, because I like to take my time and make them as good as I can for the benefit of everyone interested in them ;)

Change in Bass Path:

Advanced:       Metallica - Through The Never (7) 

Masterclass :    Intervals - Sure Shot (8)

I played them again, this time in different order and that's how I feel. Intervals has one part that is way more difficult then anything on Metallica tune.

• Like 4

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

http://i.imgur.com/dsw0ML8.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Zq0hLLF.jpg

Fun.

• Like 7

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

Playing this one a few times in a row really makes my arm hurt.  Need to take it easy.  (and maybe do a proper warmup before)

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k228/maztor42/Rocksmith%20championship%202014/Through%20the%20never%209702_zpsxntibvrp.jpg

• Like 7

Had some trouble when playing it with bend ( don't know if it's me who's bad or the game have some recognition trouble ), but went down easily using 3/5 slides.

1499723869-20170710002607-1.jpg

Nice groove on this one.1499723882-20170710131627-1.jpg

Didn't kown this band, but really liking it. Also, it feels a lot harder than the metallica song^^1499723753-20170710232849-1.jpg

• Like 9

First run. Thanks @@Poutzy for the gorillaz bend fix, Will give it another shot now.

http://i.imgur.com/p05w3FV.jpg?1

@@Fraggle Baggle How do i get imgur to show up directly? I isnt working the same as photobucket who just gave me the 3rd party boot.

Thanks @@Fraggle Baggle. Not sure why it works now and not before... I used the insert image from the direct link just as before,

Edited by Tonedef
  • Like 7

Tonedef, on 11 Jul 2017 - 04:30 AM, said:
@@Fraggle Baggle How do i get imgur to show up directly? I isnt working the same as photobucket who just gave me the 3rd party boot.

Are you having issues with the link or how to find the link?  If it's the latter, click on one of your uploaded images and there's a list of sharing links to the right.

You can either copy the BBCode and paste that in the text box, or copy the direct link then click the insert image button and paste the direct link in there.

Example, just pasting:
[img=http://i.imgur.com/llxBOa7.png?1]

where you type will work.

• Like 3

*Mics up cazoo. Scores a trillion in MCbass*