Help with Wwise configuration

I formated my VM machine and I need to configure wwise to try to remake a cdlc that doesn't appear in my ps3 :\

Send help pls.

I registered and downloaded the damn wwise audiokinectic but it only allows 2016 install.

Can it work with that? I'm doing something wrong?

Can anyone gib 2013 or compatible version?

@

@@reregistrado, latest beta works just fine win wwise 2016, even tho I didn't check for platform transcoding, well if you just need to repack cdlc (and it has preview file) you don't really need wwise, just use converter or import in the toolkit, select ps3 and hit generate (make sure you've got java installed)

• Like 1

@@reregistrado, latest beta works just fine win wwise 2016, even tho I didn't check for platform transcoding, well if you just need to repack cdlc (and it has preview file) you don't really need wwise, just use converter or import in the toolkit, select ps3 and hit generate (make sure you've got java installed)

Thanks fam

I'm dowloading the 2016.2 since I had the lowest version..

I'll try and tell D:

One thing the configuration 'hint' caption in the wwise path location doen't mention 2016 at least in the 2.8.3 version

@@reregistrado ah, go grab latest beta it should be fixed out there https://www.rscustom.net/

I could fix it with 2.8.3

Finally working D:

@Alex360

It throw the error because there was no showlights.

Thanks for the support :D

But another question I have a live-sultans of swing-dire straits tab

I did a request but with the wrong tab :|

This is the tab btw https://mega.nz/#!saRiAQzZ!L9fVgjqEh65ndEOC6c6t4KqclV6TaTTbu7TaDmJ5m-A

Where could I post it to see if someone wants to see it/ try to make it cdlc

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy