Can i fix the 3 second delay in a track i already tabbed?

yaniv800

Backup up your project folder first in case something gets messed up. You can delete the backup when everything is good.

In eof there is an add leading silence option. Add 3000ms of silence if you want 3 seconds, but 9000 would be similar to official dlc.

Delete your wem files, that way the toolkit uses your new wav file.

• Like 1

Backup up your project folder first in case something gets messed up. You can delete the backup when everything is good.

In eof there is an add leading silence option. Add 3000ms of silence if you want 3 seconds, but 9000 would be similar to official dlc.

Thx man ill try this.

I just tried that and i dont get any seprate wav with additonal 3 second silence , where can i find the new wav?

Ok so i finally found this wav and its on the song folder thx