Wrong ID-Iisting in RS-Toolkit ?

olliausstuhr

Question

Hello ,

my name is oliver and i´m using RS2014 Remastered on Windows 10 with steam.

I tried to make some CDLC-Songs available, but it doesn´t work for me.

In the song-shop is none of the songs available that are listed in RS-Toolkit for RS2014. The Songs that i can buy are listed as RS1 - songs in RS-Toolkit.  

So i buyed "Jessica" from "The Allman Brothers" as DLC for RS2014 and i can play it. But there is no way to ttransfer the ID of the Jessica-Song to the other CDLC-Songs.

Is there anything i forgott or made wrong?

Perhaps anyony can help to find the right way make the CDLC-Songs available for me. Thanks.

Oliver

6 answers to this question

Just buy Cherub Rock and you'll forget about hassle with changing appid's for life xD

but Jessica by ABB is RS1 DLC so you should use rs1 dlc import tool ID to get it to work, right?
rs2014 probably would be 258341

I'm sure it's for on disc songs, but there another file for that with dlc in name
anyway you can try to put this appid instead: 221680