weird dlc

The_Missioner

Question

i am having a weird problem with one dlc wich i do not know where it came from (not sure if i bought it) it does not appear in my steam library and it is not in the costumeforge cdlc site.

i can not find it's location inside  rocksmith and it seems to make some kind of conflict with the rest of the game .

ex: sometimes in arcade games the game shows level 1 when i am actually in other level and twice in temple of bends the character started to climb by himself without me bending any string (did it very well and fast) also some riffs in the riff repeater recommended by the program where just empty spaces between real riffs and it just says 0 mistakes but not change difficulty or advance.

the game is "lovesong" by the cure.   

10 answers to this question

• Administrator

@@The_Missioner You don't need the original RS to buy and play DLC that was release on it inside RS remastered. The psarc is included in a whole packaged named RS1 dlc compatibility (not sure about the order).

If you think you have conflicted CDLC, i strongly suggest to use the CFSM app to clear your library easily in a few click

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

i don't own the original rs1 dlc compatibility ,i have the patch from here and i am not sure if you understood but i can play song ,the weird thing is that i can't find it anywhere in the rocksmith folders and i don't know where it's hidden.

i wanted to get it out of the game to see if it's really the problematic one.(i am sure it is because i already took out the rest of cdlc's)

about the cfsm ,yes i'll try it ,i don't use it usually and i have the feeling it slows rs down (maybe false feeling)but yes i will try it.

thanks!

i do have rs1_compatibilitydlc_p.psarc i didn't know the update gave us that.

why didn't ubisoft published it better? it can increase the old songs sales. many great songs in the old version.

anyway i uninstalled and installed again and the song is there to be played but it's not n any visible folder .

never mind.i'll just let it go and hope it won't cause any trouble.

• Administrator

@@The_Missioner you have only the one you bought on steam (all those dlc are on the original Rocksmith store page), all the others are locked but are indeed inside this file.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

ok i don't know whats going on but it's getting worst

i used the csfm to fixed some cdlc that i had in the download folder and it didn't finish the job,it moved two files to corrupt and didn't touch the rest at all declared "finished repair" and when i closed it ,it just vanished completely from my computer.