Basement flooded and lost my computer with all my CDLC work on it, giving permission to others to remake them.

Goofiestbee

Hello there i've created quite a few CDLC songs (Mostly Four Year Strong and a few others) none of which have sections which makes the camera all wonky since the Remasted update. I no longer have the files needed to continue working on these and I would love it if someone would take the reigns and perhaps fix the issues. If you decide to do so I will upload them and give you complete credit for the work. Just thought I would throw it out there because at this point after losing all my work I don't think I will continue making CDLC for a while. Any questions just drop it here or send me a PM.
Thanks!

-Goofiestbee

Hello there i've created quite a few CDLC songs (Mostly Four Year Strong and a few others) none of which have sections which makes the camera all wonky since the Remasted update. I no longer have the files needed to continue working on these and I would love it if someone would take the reigns and perhaps fix the issues. If you decide to do so I will upload them and give you complete credit for the work. Just thought I would throw it out there because at this point after losing all my work I don't think I will continue making CDLC for a while. Any questions just drop it here or send me a PM.

Thanks!

-Goofiestbee

You can easily add sections, if you just use the DDC. This is what I to fix my wonky camera. People can add DDC themselves if needed with the CFSM. (Or you if you want to update your CDLC, just download your CDLC .psarc and update them with CFSM and reupload) 

Since the remastered version there is really no reason to not add DDC, cause we can just put the ''Always to 100%'' settings on. (''Override to max'' is what its called iirc)

Check out my Custom Inlays topic here

Customize those dots at fret 3, 5, 7,... with your favourite band logo!

Check out my Youtube channel here

Rock, Punk and Metal Rocksmith playthroughs, Just Dance Audio Swaps and Synthesia Piano Plays

Rise Against DG - ADTR DG - Enter Shikari DG

Beartooth DG - Senses Fail DG - Just Dance Topic