CDLC makes RS crash

• Developer

@@iminashi
Where these test run with showlights xml that contained just two elements (fog and beam)?  I am trying to reproduce results.  I am finding by T&E that the sequence of notes seems to have effect on which lights are on and off.  Is this your experience?

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

• Developer

@@cozy1

The sequence of notes might have an effect on things. I haven't really tested that. For the screenshots I used two files that had all of the particular notes one after the other. For the fog screenshots, one 42 and then 24-35. For the beam ones I had one 25 and then 48-59 one after the other.

I was about to let you know that there is bug in AdjustShowlights. If the last note on the showlight list happens to be one of the bad notes, it will result in an "index out of bounds". Changing the foreach loop into an if statement would be one way to fix it:

if (showlightList[i].Note > 35 && showlightList[i].Note < 48 && showlightList[i].Note != 42)
{
     showlightList.Remove(showlightList[i]);
     continue;
}

• Developer

Thanks for the input.  Thought my bottoms up approach would prevent index out of bounds issues but maybe not.  I will be AFK for a week.  Have a good one.

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy