is there something new with the website or nortons anyone heard of?

tupoloflyer

Question

resource://c1a2a613-35f1-4fcf-b27f-2840527b6556/data/html/pagebadredirect.html  is one of the pages that comes up.  i used to get this sporadically when trying to download cdlc.   it was typically from the same contributor, or loads from a similar source.  however over this weekend i've had numerous of these windows pop up.  sometimes from the main customsforge page, sometimes from the forums page, my favorite is when the main page comes up, then it flags me when changing to the forums page, and when i hit return it flags on the main page.   i've run a current sweep of my nortons and nothing shows up.  i have the custom song files added to  norton so i can use them, but this is keying off the internet site, and i haven't found anything on it yet.  or is this some virus i have lurking that isn't showing up.  all i know is it's getting to be a pain.  thanks in advance for any advice or hints that may apply

update:  i did locate the norton security toolbar on mozilla and disabled that, although i'm not a fan of turning off the protection.  it does seem to be making a difference so far.  hopefully this will settle the issue.  i would like to find a better solution though.  still open for suggestions if anyone has something.  thanks again.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet