Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 188

Well, i fucked up the last section badly because i got so nervous :wub: , ain´t that cute :wub:

But, i just played that song the way it´s meant to be, what is damn unbelievable for me and...

95 and for the lead

http://up.picr.de/29371642ae.jpg

Excellent improvement over the week - kudos for the score and this close to 100! streak

• Like 1

I don't think I'm going to be improving my score this week.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B49Qq-EFnmrKWmhxdEFVNXFSUTQ/view?usp=sharing

I fell over.  :(

I was on my way to pick up some gardening equipment and managed to go flying on a speed hump in the car park.  Looks like I won't be doing any gardening either.  :lol:

Oh no!  :o  What you done to it @@missis sumner?

Landed on my elbow with all of my 10 stone.  I've got a hole in it.  I must have been trying to save my hands. Fat lot of use it's done me though, because now I can't bend my elbow and so I can't play (or garden).  At least there's footie on tonight.

That sucks @@missis sumner.  Speed bumps are lethal!  I tripped on one running across a road to catch a bus and had one of those slow mo panic moments that felt like I was in the Matrix.  Managed to save myself though. :D

Iknowkungfu.jpg :P

(Unsliced) fingers crossed you recover quickly! :)

*Mics up cazoo. Scores a trillion in MCbass*

That sucks @@missis sumner.  Speed bumps are lethal!  I tripped on one running across a road to catch a bus and had one of those slow mo panic moments that felt like I was in the Matrix.  Managed to save myself though. :D

Yep, it was one of those almost saves, that if you don't quite manage it, ends up so much worse that falling on your face in the first place. :(

Yep, it was one of those almost saves, that if you don't quite manage it, ends up so much worse than falling on your face in the first place. :(