Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 186

@@macjm the same happens on my Mac, I had a good score then all of a sudden those strange colours and shapes came up and then the more familiar 3 XXX's came up.

It's a shame because I could get a good score on this song if I could see the notes.

Score for lead to follow.

• Like 1

So im having a lot of exams and interviews (like not in me being famous like in interviews for application to schools) coming up. So i dont think il have time to play tomorrow so i guess this is my best (a small improvement of 0,1%). And i made a video for fun.

i got 99,35%
  • Like 9

heres my scores for the week, another  guitar less week due to a sick girlfriend, but not using it as an excuse,

zf6dc65zxcm6cg86g.jpg

it got better but i know it could have been a lot better if the strange colours didn't put me off so much,

m1jvs1uckztp6z26g.jpg

i'd like to say ill do better next week but i'll be in Switzerland, guitar less  :huh:

• Like 2

New week incoming, I simply forgot about it :ph34r: Heroes of the Storm are too entertaining :lol:

• Like 1

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

Sorry for asking, but I really did try to look for the answer but couldn't quite get through 10+ pages of the topic. How does one score 11 points in a week? I assume it is winning with 100%, 10 being a win and so on.  That topic is super long and a year old, saw no better place to ask since someone (Rodman /cough....) didnt like me necroing posting threads:)

Thanks in advance.

Sorry for asking, but I really did try to look for the answer but couldn't quite get through 10+ pages of the topic. How does one score 11 points in a week? I assume it is winning with 100%, 10 being a win and so on.  That topic is super long and a year old, saw no better place to ask since someone (Rodman /cough....) didnt like me necroing posting threads:)

Thanks in advance.

It's 1 bonus point for scoring 100% and another one for score in Master Mode :)

• Like 1

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

Thanks in advance.

It's 1 bonus point for scoring 100% and another one for score in Master Mode :)

Man, How did I post on last weeks...... This benadryl really has me scattered. I tried to play an easy song earlier that I know well and my fret and felt like mush and just wouldn't do what my brain told it to do. This was a song to do in MM too, this weeks Muse anyway. A little cheat sheet tab to make sure nothing is missed.