Man and Mediafire links

papa2028

Question

Hi all,

I am quite new here, took me a while to get everything up and going but I am now able to download songs and run it on my Mac.  I have yet to get the tool kit going so I have not been able to transfer files from other platforms; that may take me a while.  I have had some trouble when a song is saved to a media fire link.  It seems that the only song it will take me to is a PC platform song and I am not sure how to access the Mac version.  Any help what I should do?

2 answers to this question

Two possibilities that I can think of

1. Check the description for the CDLC. If the creator made a mac version, they likely posted the link in the description.

2. The song doesn't have a mac version. You can check in the ignition browser if it has a mac version. All the way on the right should be platforms, and I believe mac is the 2nd one (M).