Queens of the Stone Age Project

Kiscsak98

Hopefully we can get some more QotSA up.  :D 

P.S. you forgot Suture Up Your Future.  :P 

Added :)

Nice! If you need the other books, let me know.  :D 

Songs For The Deaf would be good too. I would recreate my previous CDLCs from that album :)

I put both of them in the same dropbox folder. Just use the same link i gave you.  :D 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hey,

Not a CDLC maker (Tried, failed hard), but I did write a .gp5 file for Like Clockwork's bass, so if anyone is willing to make a CDLC for it, PM me - I'd love to supply you with the .gp5 file

didn't bass get added  by now already if not i'm happy to give it a go...

i prefer making BASS Customs mostly...

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IL2zOTjhzm3gQCZ3_GR26ocW3ziEhg-2?usp=sharing__
Backup CDLC link ^^ - should list even the ones that got removed for inactive links...
just restored my ability to login again, so will try to slowly resubmit the missing ones...
and hoping to make a small come-back with some new CDLC ideas...

YAMAHA 4-String 24 Frets - D Standard -> C Standard & D Drop C...

ASHTON - 4-String 21 Frets, E Standard, Drop D, Half-Step Down (Nirvana)...

Phoenix? - BASS 21-22 Frets? - 4-in-line Headstock...
(3 BASSES + 2 ELECTRIC G + 2 ACOUSTICS + a UKE)

Les Paul Special II - Guitar 

IBANEZ - USED MODIFIED MODEL...
After-market Tremolo Bridge + head-stock locking nut thingys --- Free 1994-ish Guitar =   🙂

http://wikisend.com/download/328384/QueensOf The Stone Age - Feel Good Hit Of Summer (GUITAR).gpx

http://wikisend.com/download/570122/QueensOf The Stone Age - Feel Good Hit Of Summer (Bass).gpx

TAB Convert from POWERTAB to GPX... should've export to .gp5 but i'm sure that's not a problem for you guys either...

i figure the track is one of the most memorable from the early stuff and not very hard at all to play... :)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IL2zOTjhzm3gQCZ3_GR26ocW3ziEhg-2?usp=sharing__
Backup CDLC link ^^ - should list even the ones that got removed for inactive links...
just restored my ability to login again, so will try to slowly resubmit the missing ones...

After-market Tremolo Bridge + head-stock locking nut thingys --- Free 1994-ish Guitar =   🙂

Here's 'Like A Drug'. If any of you guys spot mistakes in the tab, let me know. I found this tab somewhere and made some corrections to it, so I'm not 100% sure if everything is good. Well, maybe bass arrangement is correct :D

• Like 2

'In a song and dance man expresses himself as a member of a higher community: he has forgotten how to walk and speak and is on the way flying up into air, dancing.'

My customs || My workshop

• 4 months later...

Queens Of The Stone Age - Mexicola 
(Live 2005, Over The Years And Through The Woods)

http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/mexicola-live-r22295

The Official Music Video really is that naked guy in snow right?

• 3 months later...

Are there any plans for "Battery Acid" or "Turnin' on the screw"?

Keen just need tabs...

.gp5 / .gpx preferred...

Would love to get TABS for QOTSA / Kyuss - Fatso Forgotso

The SPLIT EP...

___________________________________________________________________________________

Kyuss / Queens of the Stone Age is a split compilation EP released in December 1997. The first three songs are performed by Kyuss and the last three songs by guitarist Josh Homme's next band, Queens of the Stone Age.
It includes a cover of the song "Into the Void" by Black Sabbath from their album Master of Reality, which was originally issued as a single by Man's Ruin Records in 1996 with "Fatso Forgotso" as its B-side. "Fatso Forgotso Phase II" appeared under the name "Flip the Phase" on the 1995 "One Inch Man" single. "If Only Everything" and "Born to Hula" appeared on the Gamma Ray 7", issued by Man's Ruin Records in 1996. Shortly after that release, Homme received a cease & desist order for using a copyrighted band name. This EP, released a year later, is the first appearance of the "Queens of the Stone Age" moniker.
"If Only Everything" is an early version of the song "If Only", which appeared on Queens of the Stone Age's eponymous debut album. Re-recorded versions of "Born to Hula" appeared as a B-side on one edition of the "Lost Art of Keeping a Secret" single release, and a discarded version on The Ultimate Collection of B-Sides and Rarities bootleg. This original version includes backing vocals by former Kyuss lead singer John Garcia. "Spiders and Vinegaroons" was used as the menu theme for the live DVD/CD release, Over the Years and Through the Woods and was later included on the 2011 re-release of Queens of the Stone Age's debut album. "Fatso Forgotso" and "Fatso Forgotso Phase II (Flip the Phase)" were later re-released on Muchas Gracias: The Best of Kyuss.

• 8 months later...

Some Updates... I'm Designer, Someone's In The Wolf, River In The Road etc... 

• 10 months later...
  • Administrator

I've recently just got into QOTSA. I fucking love this band. Thank you guys for your work. I'd love to see you guys update some old customs with the latest RSTK and EOF changes! But either way thank you all

• Like 1

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

• 5 years later...